• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuppers- most people sound like that. Choice phrase you ask? I think that one would be anything to do with kangaroos or "shrimp on the barbie". Again' date=' I don't think mine is so bad but I could be delusional.:blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

I've never tried Australian... Never really heard one in real life, actually.:blink:

Like the daughter mother scene very much! And the fact that some parts are written in French! Makes me think of EMD :thumb_yello:

Btw the language what style do you want? I mean what age is the reader?

I've never tried Australian... Never really heard one in real life, actually.:blink:

Never, you haven't watched House? :aah: I heard one at my listening comprehension in English, an old one. And at that moment I wanted to die...-.-

Like the daughter mother scene very much! And the fact that some parts are written in French! Makes me think of EMD :thumb_yello:

Btw the language what style do you want? I mean what age is the reader?

That's the point. EMD was the inspo.:thumb_yello: it is a kids book but by no means should we limit ourselves to childrens book writing.

Never, you haven't watched House? :aah: I heard one at my listening comprehension in English, an old one. And at that moment I wanted to die...-.-

There's an Australian on House?? :aah: I really should be keeping up.

:aah::aah::aah::biggrin2: You must draw her close up so that I may learn to emulate the extreme cuteness which emanates from her very being.

I totally will!!! Tomorrow. Or the next day. I have a friend coming over tomorrow.

That's the point. EMD was the inspo.:thumb_yello: it is a kids book but by no means should we limit ourselves to childrens book writing.

Okay just so I know :wink2:

There's an Australian on House?? :aah: I really should be keeping up.

Yes, the who is meant to be the hot one, what's his name again?

Yes Robert Chase played by Jesse Spencer :wink2:

assmdkslj i just was sleeping... :shocked: 23 pages guys! you are fast! :aah:

Why thank you, thank you very much. Our DA has been updated a couple times, and on tiny chat Micah, Gabriella and I decided some story things.:naughty: Also there is a chicken named Gertrude.

Awesome-amazing! How long will you be able to be on tomorrow aside from your visit?

Not very much, if at all. If you guys start deciding on plot line or things like that, have someone tweet me.

i'm too lazy to read those 23 pages :aah: btw i can't write a lot cos i'm here with my phone and i'm in car going to Helsinki and from Helsinki to Stockholm. :biggrin2:

Oh you're coming to Sweden :biggrin2: Are you going to watch allsång på skansen? :naughty:

Edited by Lilasko

i'm too lazy to read those 23 pages :aah: btw i can't write a lot cos i'm here with my phone and i'm in car going to Helsinki and from Helsinki to Stockholm. :biggrin2:

Ok! Well then, tomorrow (as in after I sleep then wake up) I will go through those and list all important information for your viewing pleasure. Some of it was just small talk, anyway.

Ok! Well then' date=' tomorrow (as in after I sleep then wake up) I will go through those and list all important information for your viewing pleasure. Some of it was just small talk, anyway.[/quote']

That reminds me. When you type it out, Visitor Message me a copy so I can front page anything that belongs there

Okay! I'm going to sleep!:hug::huglove::bye: (This ones for Grace and her stereotypes) Cheers!!Xx