• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::blink::blink::doh: How does ANYONE dislike Toy Boy??? Deep meanings, feeling a bit like a child and it's just one of the best songs Mika's ever written! Farking critics -_-

BTW I'm awake now! HELLO!~

Well it's actually not that hard....:teehee:

That Toy boy is at the same level as Love today, probably beneath :teehee:

Ohhh, I see what you mean THERE. :aah: I don't like it when people think that way. My dad's a little bit homophobic, too, so I have to be extraspecialcareful around him... Or else. He thought Love Today was a bit too falsetto-ey, so I made the mistake of showing him Billy Brown- he liked it for the first 3o seconds or so, then it was :shocked: So I would not, could not, play him toy boy.... :sneaky2:

Ohhh' date=' I see what you mean THERE. :aah: I don't like it when people think that way. My dad's a little bit homophobic, too, so I have to be extraspecialcareful around him... Or else. He thought Love Today was a bit too falsetto-ey, so I made the mistake of showing him Billy Brown- he liked it for the first 3o seconds or so, then it was :shocked: So I would not, could not, play him toy boy.... :sneaky2:[/quote']

No you did not :teehee: I just have to say that I'm in no way homophobic at all!just to clarify!

Oh :huh: wished I could show my dad any Mika songs at all, but I'm pretty sure I can't...

No you did not :teehee: I just have to say that I'm in no way homophobic at all!just to clarify!

Oh :huh: wished I could show my dad any Mika songs at all, but I'm pretty sure I can't...

Same here, I think he's just in a rut about it, because the only gay person we know is my uncle, and ever since he got AIDS it's been wishy washy. :mf_rosetinted:

Same here' date=' I think he's just in a rut about it, because the only gay person we know is my uncle, and ever since he got AIDS it's been wishy washy. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Aha I understand. Sorry to hear about your uncle :huh:

I don't think my dad is homophobic I'm not sure it's just that he's too old. He would never get Mika's song or think they are good. He just listen to songs from the 80's and Bruce Springsteen...

Aha I understand. Sorry to hear about your uncle :huh:

I don't think my dad is homophobic I'm not sure it's just that he's too old. He would never get Mika's song or think they are good. He just listen to songs from the 80's and Bruce Springsteen...

So does mine, and so do I, but at least my dad knows good music when he hears it ^.^ he's only in his early 40s not too old.

I was about to draw too- let's collab a bit. 2 heads are better than one' date=' what did you have in mind?[/quote']

I'm thinking doing a scene when she's walking to school. And all the people (well some) have really super long legs like (like LONG) and are stepping over her b

So does mine' date=' and so do I, but at least my dad knows good music when he hears it ^.^ he's only in his early 40s not too old.[/quote']

Okay then your dad is much younger than mine! But I have my mum, she that better but at least ahe listen to the radio stations that play modern music.

I'm thinking doing a scene when she's walking to school. And all the people (well some) have really super long legs like (like LONG) and are stepping over her b

I like that!! Is there anything in particular of inspiration here? You seem to be better at imagination drawing than I am.:teehee:

I like that!! Is there anything in particular of inspiration here? You seem to be better at imagination drawing than I am.:teehee:

Yes, but I can't remember the name of re album!!! It's like, this ugly creature thing. It was either associated with Pink Floyd or Nirvana. I'm think Pink Floyd. It's like an ugly man thing.

Yes, but I can't remember the name of re album!!! It's like, this ugly creature thing. It was either associated with Pink Floyd or Nirvana. I'm think Pink Floyd. It's like an ugly man thing.

Oh. My. God. I was looking for it but found this instead. http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bf6cb53ef0120a51fa34b970c-320wi

:roftl:WTF??:teehee:

Ok, I'm working on a concept sketch for the book based on your scene, Micah. I don't know what you'll think of it but bear with me. I'll have it up by the end of the night hopefully. Once again it's colored pencil, I don't have regular graphite or charcoal ATM.