What I'm pissed about is that Mika is performing from Nice which is maybe 20 or so (idek) miles/km from Montpellier and I wouldn't be allowed to leave the city to see him :aah: I've never even been to a show :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been learning it at school for about 2 years now, I'm going into my junior year at HS :D

I've been learning on my own now, I'll be goi into my freshman year next year, and will take French formally then. Donc, où vous croyez-vous en termes de votre français aptitudes? On peut parler français, parce que je ne sais pas quoi faire d'autre.

What I'm pissed about is that Mika is performing from Nice which is maybe 20 or so (idek) miles/km from Montpellier and I wouldn't be allowed to leave the city to see him :aah: I've never even been to a show :mf_rosetinted:

Neither have I. He needs to be in the states more often.:aah:

I've been learning on my own now' date=' I'll be goi into my freshman year next year, and will take French formally then. Donc, où vous croyez-vous en termes de votre français aptitudes? On peut parler français, parce que je ne sais pas quoi faire d'autre.[/quote']

Les bases, la nourriture, les noms de famille, maisons, écoles et quelques objets de type de travail, les loisirs, les choses pour les fêtes, les vacances et les pays, la santé, et un couple de choses que je ressens trop paresseux pour partager. Mon professeur est vraiment merdique.

Les bases, la nourriture, les noms de famille, maisons, écoles et quelques objets de type de travail, les loisirs, les choses pour les fêtes, les vacances et les pays, la santé, et un couple de choses que je ressens trop paresseux pour partager. Mon professeur est vraiment merdique.

C'est beaucoup plus que ce que j'avais appris, après 2 ans d'Espagnol classe de sorte que, je suis sûr que votre professeur est tout simplement parfait. J'ai appris le français en raison de Mika et finalement voulu apprendre le langage dans son ensemble.:blush-anim-cl:

C'est beaucoup plus que ce que j'avais appris' date=' après 2 ans d'Espagnol classe de sorte que, je suis sûr que votre professeur est tout simplement parfait. J'ai appris le français en raison de Mika et finalement voulu apprendre le langage dans son ensemble.:blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

Voilà comment je me sens aussi!:wink2: But really my teacher was a :badword: just in her personality alone. I'm so glad I don't have her next year:naughty:

Though maybe I don't remember half of the things I said I learned. LOL

Voilà comment je me sens aussi!:wink2: But really my teacher was a :badword: just in her personality alone. I'm so glad I don't have her next year:naughty:

Though maybe I don't remember half of the things I said I learned. LOL

Ugh. Haha MDR :teehee: My teacher sucked the first year, because everyone made racist jokes against her because she is from Guatemala and doesn't speak so good of the english... But it was okay, because she gave me high marks just form taking her side....:naughty:

Oh, my typos tonic are terrible, I think I'll try to get the computer password from my dad for tomorrow haha. EDIT: its worse than I thought. There were even typos in that message. I hate typing on my iPad, it's really tough.

Ugh. Haha MDR :teehee: My teacher sucked the first year' date=' because everyone made racist jokes against her because she is from Guatemala and doesn't speak so good of the english... But it was okay, because she gave me high marks just form taking her side....:naughty:[/quote']

Awwww lol. For me it's more hilarious since my french teacher last year is German and she teaches that, french and spanish and therefore thinks she's sooooo vunderful. But good for you!

Oh' date=' my typos tonic are terrible, I think I'll try to get the computer password from my dad for tomorrow haha. EDIT: its worse than I thought. There were even typos in that message. I hate typing on my iPad, it's really tough.[/quote']

heheehehe mmk :naughty:

Now we need to get back to our book. Idc if you don't have anything, just put something put there. We must have more plot. Do you have anything to build off of micah's sketch? And btw, where IS Micah? I know she had a friend over, but it isn't like her to not be on, even at this hour...?

Now we need to get back to our book. Idc if you don't have anything' date=' just put something put there. We must have more plot. Do you have anything to build off of micah's sketch? And btw, where IS Micah? I know she had a friend over, but it isn't like her to not be on, even at this hour...?[/quote']

Just looked at twitter, apparently her mom has unplugged her wifi and she's in trouble for some reason??? she's using her phone to tweet right now. But that's all I can really gather from her page right now idek what's going on. And one of her friends is pregnant apparently and has asked her to be godmother. Oh lord. If u see this Micah, SORRY!

STORY! Um.... for the fitting in sentence in the mother sketch, maybe we explain how she's not like her mother who is extraverted, social, out there with the rest of the world while Mika has no friends, is VERY shy and maybe feels like she's a bit insignificant since she believes she can't change herself?

That's all I've got so far.

Just looked at twitter, apparently her mom has unplugged her wifi and she's in trouble for some reason??? she's using her phone to tweet right now. But that's all I can really gather from her page right now idek what's going on. And one of her friends is pregnant apparently and has asked her to be godmother. Oh lord. If u see this Micah, SORRY!

STORY! Um.... for the fitting in sentence in the mother sketch, maybe we explain how she's not like her mother who is extraverted, social, out there with the rest of the world while Mika has no friends, is VERY shy and maybe feels like she's a bit insignificant since she believes she can't change herself?

That's all I've got so far.

Oh my, that's ALOT going on!! I hope she'll be able to talk later tomorrow... I think a lot of the message could center upon the fact that she realizes in the end that she didnt have to change at all, she did all of it for nothing, she wasted her time... Fade to black. For this I'm referencing rain, specifically the 2nd verse, but I'd like the feeling to be more like TB.

:boing: I had some drawings of planets already so I'm super excited to use them. :teehee:

Yes :teehee: We could have a story for this... Make it part of something... Cat, what story do you think of for your dream world?

All these dream world things remind me of Ratatouille :teehee: Pixar has a perfect blend of real background styles and cartoon character styles, oh my gosh does he score inspire me, especially the end credits,..