There's no such thing as getting the jist of that one.... Try again tomorrow :naughty: Since here's where everything impt is now' date=' I wrote down pg 56 as a reference for theme. I agree. We need more plot!!! I keep trying to direct there but everyone is always like :dunno: and I feel sooo sorry for poor Blanca, trying to catch up with us all! :blink: But yeah srsly lets get rolling. A few more things b4 we start: 1. As soon as you can comprehend it read my rant, it was written on SERIOUS MIKA-high so I know it's good... Like I literally had adrenaline pumping on it. 2. Cat is set out drawing a dream world. We needed to go somewhere with it but since she kept pulling blanks, I suggested Space and Ice Cream dunno why but it will be AWESOME, shes really into it. Now on to the plot.[/quote']

That reminds me!!!! I really want see some tall buildings, twisting Big Ben, rolling London Eye. Like, let's make this place whacky!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have an emote for something as excitng so just know I am excited. Btw what I wrote in Spanish on chickenfm was " I cant wait til you finish your drawing' date=' it will be amazing" so yeah. :naughty:[/quote']

Oh really? Yay! :boing: I redrew the character I drew last night and put her in the scene.. :teehee:

That reminds me!!!! I really want see some tall buildings, twisting Big Ben, rolling London Eye. Like, let's make this place whacky!!

I tried today while I was doing a sketchy but couldnt draw my envisionment.:aah:

I tried today while I was doing a sketchy but couldnt draw my envisionment.:aah:

I will sketch up some ideas tomorrow. I'm not done with my bar scene (I was trying to channel some Dr. John into that), but I can probably finish it tomorrow. Not sure. Im dying to see a twisting Big Ben though. :aah: it's one of my trademarks.

I will sketch up some ideas tomorrow. I'm not done with my bar scene (I was trying to channel some Dr. John into that), but I can probably finish it tomorrow. Not sure. Im dying to see a twisting Big Ben though. :aah: it's one of my trademarks.

Heheh I forgot Dr John, all I could think of is BIOTG.... :naughty: I like that idea for that scene ofc, it fits right along with how we would incorporate it. Also: on our da just now I added a journal where I will post all very important things related to theme, rather than Gabriella's which was centered on plot. And to G's list I added a section Aesthetics, where you Micah can post all you wonderful art related ideas for our illustrators!:thumb_yello:

Heheh I forgot Dr John' date=' all I could think of is BIOTG.... :naughty: I like that idea for that scene ofc, it fits right along with how we would incorporate it. Also: on our da just now I added a journal where I will post all very important things related to theme, rather than Gabriella's which was centered on plot. And to G's list I added a section Aesthetics, where you Micah can post all you wonderful art related ideas for our illustrators!:thumb_yello:[/quote']

My oh my. This is getting really complicated. :blink:

JUST A QUICK WARNING, if I'm going to be in charge of artsy kinds of things. My work is RARELY in color. I'm a very flat kind of drawer, so I hardly ever add color to the mix. I will certainly attempt, because I REALLY want some of my art and writing in the final book, but just a warning that any color work I may do in this book will be some of my first.

JUST A QUICK WARNING, if I'm going to be in charge of artsy kinds of things. My work is RARELY in color. I'm a very flat kind of drawer, so I hardly ever add color to the mix. I will certainly attempt, because I REALLY want some of my art and writing in the final book, but just a warning that any color work I may do in this book will be some of my first.

That's fine, I'm still in for art- my work is rarely in plain pencil as of late, because I have no plain pencil. :aah: I just meant that I can tell you know artistically what you're going for and I agree with you.

Before anyone goes any further---- we must decide on an OFFICIAL design for Mika' date=' unless we are all gonna draw her different. We may need an official mika drawer.[/quote']

You should have people vote on which drawing they like the best.

Before anyone goes any further---- we must decide on an OFFICIAL design for Mika' date=' unless we are all gonna draw her different. We may need an official mika drawer.[/quote']

I think, like on first post, we give the basic features and then set people loose to interpret anyway they wish. We could say "Hannah Murray hair and features. 5' 6". Fairly skinny. Pale skin." and then let people do what they want with that.

I have a suggestion to perhaps help uncomplicate things. What would you say to maybe having each of the main authors take over a certain aspect. Like, I could take over Art and Physical Feelings, Grace could take over Theme, and Gabriella could take Plot. (I could have gotten you two mixed up. But you get the idea.) Blanca, since she isn't here as often, could be like a main overseer and take over all the little details and squabbles.

I have a suggestion to perhaps help uncomplicate things. What would you say to maybe having each of the main authors take over a certain aspect. Like, I could take over Art and Physical Feelings, Grace could take over Theme, and Gabriella could take Plot. (I could have gotten you two mixed up. But you get the idea.) Blanca, since she isn't here as often, could be like a main overseer and take over all the little details and squabbles.

I'm a bit hesitant of that- I don't want things to become to separated lest it detract from the end product. Plus it wouldn't totally uncomplicate things, because then we'd have to ask questions back and forth and it could become very dark and lonely and alone. So I know it seems a bit much, but let's try to ride the waves a little- With latest additions, I think we took care of everything. We have as much time as we need.

I'm a bit hesitant of that- I don't want things to become to separated lest it detract from the end product. Plus it wouldn't totally uncomplicate things' date=' because then we'd have to ask questions back and forth and it could become very dark and lonely and alone. So I know it seems a bit much, but let's try to ride the waves a little- With latest additions, I think we took care of everything. We have as much time as we need.[/quote']

I don't mean as a permanent 'only go to this person' kind of thing. I mean, like if someone has specific questions about certain parts, maybe we should all have our one 'specialty'. Like, if people have questions about what kind of feeling they should portray onto a scene, they could come to me for suggestions on what coloring and details to add to make it happen.

Isn't it almost 5am your time?:aah: You're an eager beaver!!! (trying out American sayings. Like a boss. :mikacool:)

Yeah, I decided not to sleep. I finished my picture at 4 AM so I see no point in going to sleep now and getting up at 7:30 to run. So I'm just going to drink coffee and watch Friends unless someone wants another background.. :fisch: