Yeah, I decided not to sleep. I finished my picture at 4 AM so I see no point in going to sleep now and getting up at 7:30 to run. So I'm just going to drink coffee and watch Friends unless someone wants another background.. :fisch:

Ha! Why run so early?!

And maybe do some cityscapes. London. Westminster. Think ghetto.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean as a permanent 'only go to this person' kind of thing. I mean, like if someone has specific questions about certain parts, maybe we should all have our one 'specialty'. Like, if people have questions about what kind of feeling they should portray onto a scene, they could come to me for suggestions on what coloring and details to add to make it happen.

Mmkay, I think I get it. I just really like micromanaging.:aah: that's all.

Isn't it almost 5am your time?:aah: You're an eager beaver!!! (trying out American sayings. Like a boss. :mikacool:)

Umm, I hsvent heard anyone say Eager Beaver in forever. Thanks for the laugh. Like a boss is good though. Oh- make sure to include extensive use of "Epic". And "fo shizzle" when necessary.:aah:

Mmkay' date=' I think I get it. I just really like micromanaging.:aah: that's all.[/quote']

Exactly!!! I am TERRIBLE about being a really bitchy multitasker, so I'm trying to find ways that I can calm my rage and still be able to manage everythig in a department without everyone hating me.:aah: I've tried to hold back so much on the project that t literally hurts. I've wanted to just scream NO WE MUST DO IT LIKE THIIIISSSS!!!! but I restrained :teehee:

So no one of importance will see me.. :fisch:

Ghetto like Detroit? Or is that too ghetto?

:aah: No worries. I did the same thing last summer. 5am morning runs to avoid any contact or eye contact with people I know.

Think..... Boston. I've never been to Detroit. Maybe, like, a modern/old time ghetto. I don't know how to explain the back streets of Westminster. :aah: Just find pictures of London and Westminster and ghetto it up a bit.:aah:

Umm' date=' I hsvent heard anyone say Eager Beaver in forever. Thanks for the laugh. Like a boss is good though. Oh- make sure to include extensive use of "Epic". And "fo shizzle" when necessary.:aah:[/quote']

:aah:

I've said like a boss A TON while I've been here. I LOVE it!!:aah:

Exactly!!! I am TERRIBLE about being a really bitchy multitasker, so I'm trying to find ways that I can calm my rage and still be able to manage everythig in a department without everyone hating me.:aah: I've tried to hold back so much on the project that t literally hurts. I've wanted to just scream NO WE MUST DO IT LIKE THIIIISSSS!!!! but I restrained :teehee:

:aah: No worries. I did the same thing last summer. 5am morning runs to avoid any contact or eye contact with people I know.

Think..... Boston. I've never been to Detroit. Maybe, like, a modern/old time ghetto. I don't know how to explain the back streets of Westminster. :aah: Just find pictures of London and Westminster and ghetto it up a bit.:aah:

Detroit is like black people ghetto 'lets go kill everyone' ghetto. Its pretty damn scary.. :blink: I'll just do whateves. :mf_rosetinted:

Same here..... Actually people are somquiet about ideas, I wish you would've said something!:naughty:

Detroit is like black people ghetto 'lets go kill everyone' ghetto. Its pretty damn scary.. :blink: I'll just do whateves. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh goodness!!! Think more 'poor people' almost Italian but not really.

Same here..... Actually people are somquiet about ideas' date=' I wish you would've said something!:naughty:[/quote']

Ha. Trust me. I have no problem pitching ideas. I have a problem with not liking people's ideas, and trying to restrain myself from picking it to pieces. :aah: My ideas are very psychological, and emotional, so normally I'm the only one I trust to portray them n

Ha. Trust me. I have no problem pitching ideas. I have a problem with not liking people's ideas, and trying to restrain myself from picking it to pieces. :aah: My ideas are very psychological, and emotional, so normally I'm the only one I trust to portray them n

But that's not ghetto... How about Brooklyn ghetto?

But that's not ghetto... How about Brooklyn ghetto?

Poor people ghetto?! You've never seen the apartment buildings with clothes lines and bed sheets over the windows?:aah: Brooklyn seems a little more correct. Try it, and we can see what you come up with. I'm sure it will be perfect!:thumb_yello:

Exactly the same here. I'm just not as good at portraying them as Id like to be, s sometimes I really have no choice. When you're me, it's difficult not to say something profound, and then, well.... If you give a pig a pancake......:naughty:

Poor people ghetto?! You've never seen the apartment buildings with clothes lines and bed sheets over the windows?:aah: Brooklyn seems a little more correct. Try it, and we can see what you come up with. I'm sure it will be perfect!:thumb_yello:

Yeah that's like Brooklyn. I've spend a lot of time in Brooklyn. I'll do that.

Exactly the same here. I'm just not as good at portraying them as Id like to be' date=' s sometimes I really have no choice. When you're me, it's difficult not to say something profound, and then, well.... If you give a pig a pancake......:naughty:[/quote']

I have a bad habit of rambling. :aah: Love the book reference btw!!!:biggrin2:

Yeah that's like Brooklyn. I've spend a lot of time in Brooklyn. I'll do that.

:thumb_yello:

I have a bad habit of rambling. :aah: Love the book reference btw!!!:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

Same here, I just try to make my rambling CONSTRUCTIVE.:thumb_yello::naughty: I hope it has been! This is a bit nerve wracking because if it turns out different than I see it in my mind, my brain might explode and turn into yellow jello. :aah: I love that pig!!

Same here' date=' I just try to make my rambling CONSTRUCTIVE.:thumb_yello::naughty: I hope it has been! This is a bit nerve wracking because if it turns out different than I see it in my mind, my brain might explode and turn into yellow jello. :aah: I love that pig!![/quote']

Me too!!! I try to help people make their brains work in different ways. :naughty: Me too!:aah:

Me too!!! I try to help people make their brains work in different ways. :naughty: Me too!:aah:

You sum up the whole of my existence. And btw, not leaving yet, but it's nearly 6 am and my battery's running out.... So if I have to leave DFTBA!

Ok, looks like page 56 on is pretty much chatterings and nothing official was decided, so you're ok. My late night, MIKA-influenced ramblings are there, and Micah was giving some thought on the aesthetic. Twisty turny, kinda Brooklyn ghetto style London. Cat finished a dream world sketch that's up, and cat and Micah are both working on stuff to my knowledge.

But it isn't odd that not much got done, since Micah and I were having some sort of bipolar whacky emotional conversation on chickenfm at the same time (you might not want to bother reading that, I was being an emotional nutcase and Micah may have been an eensy weensy bit drunk xD) And we were gearing towards sounding like whack job stalkers or something, too. So you really didn't miss much.

Ok' date=' looks like page 56 on is pretty much chatterings and nothing official was decided, so you're ok. My late night, MIKA-influenced ramblings are there, and Micah was giving some thought on the aesthetic. Twisty turny, kinda Brooklyn ghetto style London. Cat finished a dream world sketch that's up, and cat and Micah are both working on stuff to my knowledge.[/quote']

Yea I was there for the ramblings :naughty: Good to know (how sad is it I've been to NYC but never to Queens, Bronx or Brooklyn?)

But it isn't odd that not much got done' date=' since Micah and I were having some sort of bipolar whacky emotional conversation on chickenfm at the same time (you might not want to bother reading that, I was being an emotional nutcase and Micah may have been an eensy weensy bit drunk xD) And we were gearing towards sounding like whack job stalkers or something, too. So you really didn't miss much.[/quote']

:wink2: Fine by me, I don't even go on the thread anyways since I don't understand it that much :naughty:

Yea I was there for the ramblings :naughty: Good to know (how sad is it I've been to NYC but never to Queens, Bronx or Brooklyn?)

:wink2: Fine by me, I don't even go on the thread anyways since I don't understand it that much :naughty:

:wink2: