• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But as a good thing, I mean. You guys think like I do :teehee:

You have NO idea. None. If you were inside my head at night when I'm talking to you guys.....:aah: It's a labyrinth in there. I usually confuse people:wink2: As a matter of fact even my Facebook is boring, because I'll either a. Get involved in some sort of debate with my dad's friends, or b. Have something to say that no one replies to. And I know, I didn't want you to read it because it feels embarasing... Especially the part about Mika's brain. I felt creepy.:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

You have NO idea. None. If you were inside my head at night when I'm talking to you guys.....:aah: It's a labyrinth in there. I usually confuse people:wink2: As a matter of fact even my Facebook is boring' date=' because I'll either a. Get involved in some sort of debate with my dad's friends, or b. Have something to say that no one replies to. And I know, I didn't want you to read it because it feels embarasing... Especially the part about Mika's brain. I felt creepy.:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

Don't worry, people get weirded out by me too :wink2: My mom always asks me if I'm thinking about things when I stare into space and I'm really not. People in school just don't generally pay attention to what I say unless I say and let something bad slip past my mouth then everyone hounds all over it. I love Mika's intelligence to. I just really wish I could be his friend but I know I'll never meet him :tears:

Don't worry, people get weirded out by me too :wink2: My mom always asks me if I'm thinking about things when I stare into space and I'm really not. People in school just don't generally pay attention to what I say unless I say and let something bad slip past my mouth then everyone hounds all over it. I love Mika's intelligence to. I just really wish I could be his friend but I know I'll never meet him :tears:

:blush-anim-cl: if you were reading my conversation with Emma, you'd know that you picked a weird time to comment about his intelligence.:fisch: That aside, I feel the same.

hmmm girls, please keep in mind that some of our members are very young & this thread, as all other threads on MFC is to remain friendly for all ages.

perhaps some of your discussion should be done via MSN and not in a fan club thread.

Thanks for understanding!

hmmm girls, please keep in mind that some of our members are very young & this thread, as all other threads on MFC is to remain friendly for all ages.

perhaps some of your discussion should be done via MSN and not in a fan club thread.

Heh yep, Idk what got into us...:naughty:

We totally understand,aha sorry ^^;

My toe seems to be hurting...

on the plus side my boyfriend has made me happy xD

We totally understand,aha sorry ^^;

My toe seems to be hurting...

on the plus side my boyfriend has made me happy xD

Boo! Hooray! I feel awkward now...:fisch: Let's move over to say smth random, If by any chance everyone gets back and starts to sift through our conversation.....:blush-anim-cl:

If you have twitter we can talk there...I had no idea I was funny.

I was gonna make one tomorrow, to talk to Micah on, so when I do I'll add you ^^ We share an odd sense of humor I guess, because I can't stop snorting when I remember that odd conversation. Tbh, I don't regret it, it was fun... And at least we weren't LYING. :naughty:

I was gonna make one tomorrow' date=' to talk to Micah on, so when I do I'll add you ^^ We share an odd sense of humor I guess, because I can't stop snorting when I remember that odd conversation. Tbh, I don't regret it, it was fun... And at least we weren't LYING. :naughty:[/quote']

okay then. Haha xP I'm off now so night.

I don't know, I think I'm just not feeling the whole city thing right now. I'll try it later. I started working on a sunset but I'm taking a break.

I draw sunsets all the time! But lately since I don't have any pastels anymore, not as much- they don't look as good as without vibrant color and blending. That's cool.