Oh Micah.... You caught me :teehee: Well then' date=' that's AMAZING! I mean, you writing the beginning, not Bendydi- oh forget it. :aah::naughty:[/quote']

Oh my goodness. So much I could say right now.... Hmmm, intact..... And still a baby carrot because there was no gasps!!! Okay, enough talk about that!!! We don't need to get in trouble again!!

Okay, have we decided what scene is first?? The one with EMD Mother, right?! Are we sure?!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my! We must get back to this at some point! We need a brave soul to start off the writing...

Bad time I won't be here :mf_rosetinted: Sorry I couldn't help myself, I guess I'm not irreplaceable :naughty: But id you wan't something like now, I have two days before I'm off again :wink2:

Oh my goodness. So much I could say right now.... Hmmm, intact..... And still a baby carrot because there was no gasps!!! Okay, enough talk about that!!! We don't need to get in trouble again!!

Okay, have we decided what scene is first?? The one with EMD Mother, right?! Are we sure?!

Oh you didn't have to take it THAT far, really :blush-anim-cl: I'm not sure whether I see that one first or not.... I cant say I see it. Maybe if we throw out some ideas for alternate beginnings, we can make a decision.

Oh you didn't have to take it THAT far' date=' really :blush-anim-cl: I'm not sure whether I see that one first or not.... I cant say I see it. Maybe if we throw out some ideas for alternate beginnings, we can make a decision.[/quote']

When have i ever held back?:aah: *inserts an 'I regret nothing! gif*

I'm good with anything!!! I just really like the whole book thing!!!

I GAVE my idea!!! Your turn!!!

Oh..... :aah: Well... I don't know.... I just think starting at the EMD scene is a bit of a rigid start. It would be good for character development to have something like that, but shouldn't we have a softer introduction first? I'm thinking some childish rhyme-ey theatrical style introduction.

Oh..... :aah: Well... I don't know.... I just think starting at the EMD scene is a bit of a rigid start. It would be good for character development to have something like that' date=' but shouldn't we have a softer introduction first? I'm thinking some childish rhyme-ey theatrical style introduction.[/quote']

That's true. But like what?

That's true. But like what?

I have no idea like what. I cant think straight right now. But sort of like a loose intro to the story, perhaps starting in a Dr Seuss rhyming cheme style? Or just in general with a similar tone to that

I have no idea like what. I cant think straight right now. But sort of like a loose intro to the story' date=' perhaps starting in a Dr Seuss rhyming cheme style? Or just in general with a similar tone to that[/quote']

Oooh!!! I have some ideas!!!! What are we going to look at for illustration? Where would be a good start?

Oooh!!! I have some ideas!!!! What are we going to look at for illustration? Where would be a good start?

I always think of BTT for the beginning bits.. And ESPECIALLY think of BTT for a major inspiration when she wakes up in her 'dream-verse' -- make of that what you will. We could start by making a more complete sketch outline of her room? Or basing off the one we have, even?

I always think of BTT for the beginning bits.. And ESPECIALLY think of BTT for a major inspiration when she wakes up in her 'dream-verse' -- make of that what you will. We could start by making a more complete sketch outline of her room? Or basing off the one we have' date=' even?[/quote']

Sure!!! But whatever we do, don't outline in Sharpie. Ruins it. :sneaky2: Saddening.

Sure!!! But whatever we do, don't outline in Sharpie. Ruins it. :sneaky2: Saddening.

Haha ;) I don't see too much reason to redo until we need a final sketch, but I thought it might help us picture the character better.

Haha ;) I don't see too much reason to redo until we need a final sketch' date=' but I thought it might help us picture the character better.[/quote']

Sure!!! Maybe you would like to take a stab??? My work is so terribly 2-D.

Alright then' date=' I'll give it a try :wink2: Just don't be surprised if it turns out to be a tool drawing like last time. :aah:[/quote']

Even if it does, I wantto see it!!!

hi :bye: i posted here before about my interest in working in this project but nobody replied :sad: so what do you think? i can help in designing the book and illustration . my english is not perfect and i can't write well but i can help you in finding ideas :wink2:

so plz let me know if you need help :wink2:

hi :bye: i posted here before about my interest in working in this project but nobody replied :sad: so what do you think? i can help in designing the book and illustration . my english is not perfect and i can't write well but i can help you in finding ideas :wink2:

so plz let me know if you need help :wink2:

Of course!! Chime in whenever you have ideas!!!