• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwahahaha star wars!!!!!! :teehee: WE MUST WORK ON THE BOOK. ALL SYSTEMS GO.

Yes!!!!! Okay!!!!!! First things first. What is the opening picture!! Don't beat around the bush. Tell me which damn picture you have in your mind so we can move forward.

Yes!!!!! Okay!!!!!! First things first. What is the opening picture!! Don't beat around the bush. Tell me which damn picture you have in your mind so we can move forward.

GOOD. I see it starting with Mika in her room. In her bed. We need calm, peaceful (isn't it hateful? :naughty:) to offset the scene with the EMD mother. I can't help but think of BTT when I think of the opening scene and perhaps he ending as well.

GOOD. I see it starting with Mika in her room. In her bed. We need calm' date=' peaceful (isn't it hateful? :naughty:) to offset the scene with the EMD mother. I can't help but think of BTT when I think of the opening scene and perhaps he ending as well.[/quote']

You wanna sketch it out, lovey? You seem to have it all in your head.

So much freaking GPOY.

I wish this was a movie and not a book so I wouldnt have to go through this :aah: I could just arrange things how I want... Ugh I'll give drawing it a shot later on when it isnt 5am So we need to carry on from there. What else do we see? You designed the EMD scene- I imagine that coming right after Mika goes downstairs. Lets say it's dark, and she turns on the lights, and the mom is there, and lets hear your plot. And are we having Gertrude through all this, or is she going to have a more special role?

I wish this was a movie and not a book so I wouldnt have to go through this :aah: I could just arrange things how I want... Ugh I'll give drawing it a shot later on when it isnt 5am So we need to carry on from there. What else do we see? You designed the EMD scene- I imagine that coming right after Mika goes downstairs. Lets say it's dark' date=' and she turns on the lights, and the mom is there, and lets hear your plot. And are we having Gertrude through all this, or is she going to have a more special role?[/quote']

I know, I know.:huglove: Okay. So. In bed, walks down the stairs, EMD mother scene (I'm sorry, but that scene better make it to final. I'm really freaking proud of it...),.... Then what? Oh, and with Gertrude. I'm about to make a LOST reference because I can't think of a better way to describe it. It can be her constant?! Like, we don't even have to really mention her very much. She follows Mika throughout the whole book as her one thing that stays the same even as the world is flipping and turning. That's my opinion.

I'm imagining it as kind of shes groggy and tired and then when EMD mom stands there and she flicks on the lights its like a snap back to reality. Symbolism anyone?

I'm diggin' it!!

I know, I know.:huglove: Okay. So. In bed, walks down the stairs, EMD mother scene (I'm sorry, but that scene better make it to final. I'm really freaking proud of it...),.... Then what? Oh, and with Gertrude. I'm about to make a LOST reference because I can't think of a better way to describe it. It can be her constant?! Like, we don't even have to really mention her very much. She follows Mika throughout the whole book as her one thing that stays the same even as the world is flipping and turning. That's my opinion.

YESYESYES!!! And maybe Gertrude can be in the plot twist!!! OH MICAH WE NEED A DREAM SCENE BASED ON HAPPY PHANTOM!!!!!!! :DDDDD