I LOVE the window idea!! AND YOUR BAR SKETCH!!!! YES I WANT TO SEE IT!!! WHEN WILL IT BE UP?! :excite:

:aah: And I have NO clue!!! I like to scan my stuff, but my laptop has a broken USB port so I have to use my mothers laptop and we ALL know how my relationship is with my mother.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah: And I have NO clue!!! I like to scan my stuff, but my laptop has a broken USB port so I have to use my mothers laptop and we ALL know how my relationship is with my mother.

*sigh* well we'll see I suppose:aah:

*sigh* well we'll see I suppose:aah:

Tomorrow I shall cave in and just take a picture of it. I have to darken some lines, and it's not totally finished, and I think I've hyped it up for more than it's worth, but YOLO!!!!

Tomorrow I shall cave in and just take a picture of it. I have to darken some lines, and it's not totally finished, and I think I've hyped it up for more than it's worth, but YOLO!!!!

Yolo is a good excuse for everything. :naughty: I cant wait to see it! I love your drawings!

I'm going to throw something crazy out here, because I'm tired and feeling risky. What if in her dream state, she 'wakes up' and decides to walk to school. Maybe before hand she searches her whacked up house and can't find her mother for money to take the Tube, so she decides to walk. So she is walking along, and comes across something outrageous. Like, her Teacher as a Corner Prostitute or something. Something that suggests that school is NOT in session. She could choose to continue on to school, only to find its some sort of trippy drug factory where all the forgotten dream characters go when their dreamer is done using them. WhAT THE HELL DID MY BRAIN JUST PRODUCE?!

......................................:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm going to throw something crazy out here, because I'm tired and feeling risky. What if in her dream state, she 'wakes up' and decides to walk to school. Maybe before hand she searches her whacked up house and can't find her mother for money to take the Tube, so she decides to walk. So she is walking along, and comes across something outrageous. Like, her Teacher as a Corner Prostitute or something. Something that suggests that school is NOT in session. She could choose to continue on to school, only to find its some sort of trippy drug factory where all the forgotten dream characters go when their dreamer is done using them. WhAT THE HELL DID MY BRAIN JUST PRODUCE?!

...............................................:shocked::thumb_yello:

Emma!!!:huglove: I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!!!!! How are you?! :hug:

We need another creativity explosion like last night. That sh*t was golden.

Well I was away..got back on Tuesday so yeah. I'm good just a bit tired and have a bad headache,you?

Well I was away..got back on Tuesday so yeah. I'm good just a bit tired and have a bad headache,you?

Quite well, actually. Content. It's good to have you back!! I'm sorry you don't feel well.:hug: Maybe you could take some medicine?

Emma!!!:huglove: I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!!!!! How are you?! :hug:

We need another creativity explosion like last night. That sh*t was golden.

Oh yes we do! I have some things but I need something to build off. Anyone with something random/whacky/quirky to put in?

Quite well, actually. Content. It's good to have you back!! I'm sorry you don't feel well.:hug: Maybe you could take some medicine?

Good. Aha I actually saw your tweet you mentioned me in couldn't do anything though as my phone was acting up. Yeah I'll go get some painkillers in a bit.

Oh yes we do! I have some things but I need something to build off. Anyone with something random/whacky/quirky to put in?

I don't have anything right now.:dunno: Give me time...

Good. Aha I actually saw your tweet you mentioned me in couldn't do anything though as my phone was acting up. Yeah I'll go get some painkillers in a bit.

Yeah! I was listening to Gaga, and then I remembered that I hadn't talked to you in FOREVER!! Painkillers are good. Very good.:naughty:

I don't have anything right now.:dunno: Give me time...

Yeah! I was listening to Gaga, and then I remembered that I hadn't talked to you in FOREVER!! Painkillers are good. Very good.:naughty:

Aha yeah saying that it reminded you of me,that sweet. Not always I gave up taking any if my back started killing me as they did nothing.

Hm' date=' I might be getting inspired! I think I'll start writing and see where it leads. Maybe draw a bit. I'm blaming it on the video for the new Regina single xD[/quote']

Do it!!!

Aha yeah saying that it reminded you of me,that sweet. Not always I gave up taking any if my back started killing me as they did nothing.

:huh: I'm sorry.

Oh' date=' HI! I haven't seen you around for quite a while! We had been slacking but last night we were exploding with creativity... :teehee:[/quote']

Are u kidding? I've been trying to be at least A LITTLE BIT active since I got here which is hard when you have to share only 2 computers with about 50-something kids and the computer room usually closed until 8 pm:aah:I put a poem that I made dialogue for the antagonist (or something the antagonist might write idek) on DA a couple of weeks ago but Micah ignored it and no one looked at it which makes me nervous:aah:

.......Sorry about that. But yeah I've been seeing what's going on but I can't tell if those things are official or not so I'm just like omgwut? But in other news, my French teacher is putting on EMD all the time here and eveyone is learning the song!!!! Me gusta:wink2: