Yep. We started this out really disorganized' date=' and the book paid the price :aah: I say we don't let those summer nights go to waste! :naughty:[/quote']

:naughty:Yeah. Do we have a brief overview that I can add to the front page?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:Yeah. Do we have a brief overview that I can add to the front page?

Dunno! Maybe we should start over a little. Come up with a basic message and plot line. Think Fairytale- Grimm Brothers, Moriarty style with a twist of Alice. It needs a moral and an execution. :naughty:

Dunno! Maybe we should start over a little. Come up with a basic message and plot line. Think Fairytale- Grimm Brothers' date=' Moriarty style with a twist of Alice. It needs a moral and an execution. :naughty:[/quote']

We need a more 1, 2, 3 set up. We were just kind of winging it earlier.

:roftl: now Micah dear. This was inspired by children's books' date=' so let's make it real! An actual moral. Structure was lacking the first time we tried so we need a lot of it now.[/quote']

I don't know! I never read many children's books growing up!

Think. Little red riding hood' date=' nursery rhymes like the muffin man. Things like that. Ring around the rosies, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes.. Like that. XD[/quote']

Why does it have to be already used? Why don't we write our own?

I remember reading a lot of Aesop's fables when I was a kid. The moral of one of his stories was Man is what he believes. yes no maybe so?

lkdjfaskldfjal;sdfjasldkfjas;ldfjasl;dfksd f freaking perfect. Love it. I vote yes.

Perfect' date=' so we can use the dream world to reflect each character's true colors, if you will! Now we do need a solid plot, I believe.[/quote']

Okay, opening scene. Go. Where do you want to start?

Okay, opening scene. Go. Where do you want to start?

I always pictured it starting with Mika in her attic bedroom, in her bed, asleep. And then she would wake up and go downstairs. We should try to do a plot overview first though, I think. So we know where we're taking things.

I always pictured it starting with Mika in her attic bedroom' date=' in her bed, asleep. And then she would wake up and go downstairs. We should try to do a plot overview first though, I think. So we know where we're taking things.[/quote']

We could do like a collage. Or like, in her bedroom with little plot references all around her room.

What do you mean?

Like, have your idea. In her bed sleeping. But little references of things around her room that will have a play in the plot later on. Her chicken. Like, *humour me* Let's say she's *for example* she's running from something and they throw a ninja star at her. We could have a ninja star stuck in her wall. You feel me? It doesn't have to be that, but that's the idea.

Like, have your idea. In her bed sleeping. But little references of things around her room that will have a play in the plot later on. Her chicken. Like, *humour me* Let's say she's *for example* she's running from something and they throw a ninja star at her. We could have a ninja star stuck in her wall. You feel me? It doesn't have to be that, but that's the idea.

Maybe that could work! I like it! :thumb_yello::teehee: have we any ideas for a plot line? So she comes downstairs, and her mother. Right? More characters? We should give some more characters.

Maybe that could work! I like it! :thumb_yello::teehee: have we any ideas for a plot line? So she comes downstairs' date=' and her mother. Right? More characters? We should give some more characters.[/quote']

I like that idea. Okay. I'm updating front page. 1. In bed asleep. brief references. 2. Comes downstairs. 3. Maybe EMD Mother scene?