MIKA @ Rocher de Palmer, Bordeaux, FRANCE - 25 November 2012

dcdeb

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a gig tonight, I think. The queue is short and the place empty but the band has arrived. I hope he is feeling at least a bit better, poor boy.

Have so much fun and please great Axie from me if you see her. Can´t wait for your blog :wink2:

Oh I didn't realize Axie was going to this. I hope she is doing well and gets a chance to speak to Mika. Nina you are there?

Yes, i'm here. This was a quick decision to celebrate my birthday just day before we heard he is not well. I know he has done good shows even not well but it must be very tiring and I feel sorry for him if he has to perform too ill. Extremely relaxed queueing. Haven't seen Axie, I really hope she will have a possibility to talk him later today.

Edit: i just realized everyone i know here are in the choir...

Edited by tiibet

Yes, i'm here. This was a quick decision to celebrate my birthday just day before we heard he is not well. I know he has done good shows even not well but it must be very tiring and I feel sorry for him if he has to perform too ill. Extremely relaxed queueing. Haven't seen Axie, I really hope she will have a possibility to talk him later today.

I'm sure you can make some new friends Nina :) Everyone loves you.

Happy birthday and have fun tonight!!

Oh have a great birthday gig! :yay:

It sounds like Mika has a cold rather than real voice problems or an infection so maybe he is feeling by now. At least he's got a proper break coming up (atleast a break from touring).

Thanks! My birthday is on Wed but this one was the closest i can do. I find it hilarious that i don't know anyone from the queue but Doriand could remember me, lol. It was nice. So we will hear Karen :wub2:

Haha! Bless him! :aah:

Enjoy the show! I really hope Mika will be doing fine!