Secret listening party in Milan!

robertina

From our Ticket Fairy's words....

There will be a very special playback of MIKA's new record, "The Origin of Love," for fans -- Do you want to be there?

We have ***10 pairs of tickets*** to give away exclusively to MFC members for this very special event!

Where? Secret central Milan location

Wednesday, 25th July

3.30pm arrival, starts 4pm, ends 5pm

so...who will be there?

No one told us anything...so it's not sure Mika will be there.:mf_rosetinted:

But who cares? Do we really need him to listen to the new album? :naughty:

Let's chat!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun all and i expect a detailed report :bleh::teehee:

Yes, lots of photos if possible -- and tweets as it happens to let us know

what's going on! Please please please! :pray:

Yes, lots of photos if possible -- and tweets as it happens to let us know

what's going on! Please please please! :pray:

Of course if the camera is allowed, I'll take some pics :thumb_yello: About report, it will be the first time that i'll write a looooooooooooooooooooooooong report of the day :naughty:

A couple of years ago Justin Bieber gave a press conference in Toronto and told them to let some of his fans come in. He said without my fans, what is the point? There was a listening party in Toronto for TBWKTM in 2009 and one random blogger wrote about the album and no one else published anything that I could find. Without fans what is the point I have to ask?

I am so glad you will all be there, representing MFC and Mika fans in general. I know you will all tweet and write reports and tell all your friends how great Mika's music is, unlike some of the people who go to these things who don't appreciate the privileged opportunity they've been given.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be with you in spirit. Can't wait to hear what Mika fans think of the album. :mikalove:

Congrats to everyone!!! :yay: The best prize ever,I can't imagine anything better than this on earth!!! :thumb_yello: I'm already in Milan and it was raining with ice! :shocked: (and no TF visit :no: )

If this is serious, I guess no mobiles or cameras will be allowed, and I hope it's like this (please don't kill me :naughty:).

I remember when some journalist wrote that they broke the promo CD and all bags were searched? Am I right?

But will be assured that every detail, and above all all our feelings/sensations will be described in full :thumb_yello:

SO pleased for you all!!!! After the gigs this last week I am now SO excited for the album - I just can't wait. His performances of the new songs seem to get better by the day. Lola/Underwater/Origin/Karen are all truely beautiful imo.

I am so happy for you all and can't wait to hear all about it. :huglove:

But will be assured that every detail, and above all all our feelings/sensations will be described in full :thumb_yello:

I can't wait for those details as I have realised your 'feelings and sensations' are often similar to mine when it comes to Mika's songs :teehee:

Edited by suzie

Totally agree with Cristine "A couple of years ago Justin Bieber gave a press conference in Toronto and told them to let some of his fans come in. He said without my fans, what is the point? There was a listening party in Toronto for TBWKTM in 2009 and one random blogger wrote about the album and no one else published anything that I could find. Without fans what is the point I have to ask?

I am so glad you will all be there, representing MFC and Mika fans in general. I know you will all tweet and write reports and tell all your friends how great Mika's music is, unlike some of the people who go to these things who don't appreciate the privileged opportunity they've been given.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be with you in spirit. Can't wait to hear what Mika fans think of the album.

A couple of years ago Justin Bieber gave a press conference in Toronto and told them to let some of his fans come in. He said without my fans, what is the point? There was a listening party in Toronto for TBWKTM in 2009 and one random blogger wrote about the album and no one else published anything that I could find. Without fans what is the point I have to ask?

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be with you in spirit. Can't wait to hear what Mika fans think of the album."

And Suzie.

What a wonderful gift/prize/opportunity! :thumb_yello:

This is like CHRISTMAS for the diehard Mika fan :mikalove:

I know you will all love every minute of it, and I can't wait to hear allllllll about it.

I wish I lived somewhere on the other side of the world. Or that Mika might consider a listening party in Australia HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right, like that would ever happen.

I feel like a facebook spammer "MIKA come to...."

This morning I feel like a pest :devil:

Would Mika's presence be a plus, or just a disturb?

Are you going just hoping he will be there or do you think he will distract the fans from a serene listening of the new album?

I'll be 100% sincere: I hope he won't be there. I will see him the day before (as 99% of the winners) and it can be enough.

As in the past, we know his presence can be quite upsetting for some, and create issues among fans. And I'm 100% sure we haven't got over it, and this will repeat over and over.

Just in case he's there, my only wish is that he asks for our opinion about the album and not simply offer himself to the usual assault.

Having witnessed 5 years of spoiled chances, I'm a bit fearful about this listening party.

This morning I feel like a pest :devil:
I know the feeling..:naughty:
Would Mika's presence be a plus, or just a disturb? Are you going just hoping he will be there or do you think he will distract the fans from a serene listening of the new album? I'll be 100% sincere: I hope he won't be there. I will see him the day before (as 99% of the winners) and it can be enough. As in the past, we know his presence can be quite upsetting for some, and create issues among fans. And I'm 100% sure we haven't got over it, and this will repeat over and over.
I think I'd have the same concern but based on the list of attendance I have seen so far it should be fine. I really am happy for everyone to attend.
Just in case he's there, my only wish is that he asks for our opinion about the album and not simply offer himself to the usual assault. Having witnessed 5 years of spoiled chances, I'm a bit fearful about this listening party.
I think he is always open to listening to fans' opinion - at least I have always had the chance to tell / ask him if I had anything to say - it is only that some fans prefer to have their 50th autograph and special photos with him. It's true that this time you may have longer time to talk to him but to be honest, I don't think most fans would go further than the it's "amazingly amazing" comment, which is fair enough and I don't think one can do a proper evaluation after just one listen except for talking about first impressions. I remember that as soon as I received TBWKTM I was PMing opinion to someone while listening and kept those PMs as they captured my first thoughts on songs. So, perhaps it is worth taking notes there since I assume you won't be able to get any recording of it out...:wink2:...and I assume none of you can transcribe music, can you :teehee:

I know the feeling..:naughty: I think I'd have the same concern but based on the list of attendance I have seen so far it should be fine. I really am happy for everyone to attend. I think he is always open to listening to fans' opinion - at least I have always had the chance to tell / ask him if I had anything to say - it is only that some fans prefer to have their 50th autograph and special photos with him. It's true that this time you may have longer time to talk to him but to be honest, I don't think most fans would go further than the it's "amazingly amazing" comment, which is fair enough and I don't think one can do a proper evaluation after just one listen except for talking about first impressions. I remember that as soon as I received TBWKTM I was PMing opinion to someone while listening and kept those PMs as they captured my first thoughts on songs. So, perhaps it is worth taking notes there since I assume you won't be able to get any recording of it out...:wink2:...and I assume none of you can transcribe music, can you :teehee:

I trust my first impressions very much. What I didn't like at first never became a song of the heart.

I have already some considerations on the whole Mika project in my mind that I would share with him :mf_rosetinted:, involving this album too.

I only need to try to be polite :mf_rosetinted:

and avoid those big chestnut eyes too.:mf_rosetinted: