As much as I love the Sherlock curls' date=' I have to say that I love how he looks in TTEOTE. MOre so now that I"ve read the original books, since I"m in deep literary love with everything that is Edmund Talbot :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

One of my biggest turn ons have to be curly hair too, but I think he looks so FINE in this one without his curls.

Ohh my God.

I just didn't check the thread for a day and now I feel so left out. How come you guys created like so many posts in just a day. What's been going on in this thread again? :naughty:

I have no idea but I'm addicted to filling threads and I post so many times u_u

I have no idea but I'm addicted to filling threads and I post so many times u_u

LOL I'm new so basically this is the very first thread I actually check out daily. I feel like I came here so late and everything's crowed and all that. Ohh well...

I see you're also Loki'd :naughty:

Ohh my God.

I just didn't check the thread for a day and now I feel so left out. How come you guys created like so many posts in just a day. What's been going on in this thread again? :naughty:

Hahah :aah: Well we have a lot of Benedict related thing to talk about I guess, if you back some pages you can read two pages from Rites of Passage :teehee:

Hahah :aah: Well we have a lot of Benedict related thing to talk about I guess, if you back some pages you can read two pages from Rites of Passage :teehee:

as in: READ. IT. because I got sore fingers from typing it just so Hanna could have a sneak peek and you may as well, because you'll probably like it :naughty:

as in: READ. IT. because I got sore fingers from typing it just so Hanna could have a sneak peek and you may as well' date=' because you'll probably like it :naughty:[/quote']

But now I have my own book :naughty:

that's what I figured :naughty: Ours is the original I"ll assume :aah:

Probably :teehee: I love to compare covers from different parts of the world. The french hp covers sucks :roftl:

edit: And the italian ones :naughty:

Edited by Lilasko