Wait, I never uploaded a photo up on a forum...

I have some derpy ones waiting to be shown to you guys :3

How to upload them, though?

Well if you want to upload them from your computer there's an option to attach files if you scroll down on the post screen, or if you want to add them from le Internet which is what most of us do I think then press the little image button on the post screen (with the mountains and the sun) and enter the URL of the image :3 that's the best I can explain it :aah: And Hiiiiii!!! :teehee:

Well if you want to upload them from your computer there's an option to attach files if you scroll down on the post screen' date=' or if you want to add them from le Internet which is what most of us do I think then press the little image button on the post screen (with the mountains and the sun) and enter the URL of the image :3 that's the best I can explain it :aah: And Hiiiiii!!! :teehee:[/quote']

Ohh, yeah, I've tried attaching a few once or twice but they don't look so good in my opinion. Ok, wait until I find the link of them then :wink2:

Ohh and thanks :huglove:

Because Scabbers was really that evil guy in disguise :aah:

But not in the first book! And Harry never played chess with him. No it don't make sense :mf_rosetinted:

Oh god I just died.... :aah::teehee:

I know :teehee: It's him at the premier of Men in Black 3 in NY :teehee: I want to watch that movie now :aah:

But not in the first book! And Harry never played chess with him. No it don't make sense :mf_rosetinted:

I know :teehee: It's him at the premier of Men in Black 3 in NY :teehee: I want to watch that movie now :aah:

EHHH true.... weird cover aside then. :naughty: oh gosh I want to watch that movie too now, the things he does to me :aah: making me want to watch movies I otherwise wouldn't have cared about. :aah: :aah:

Ehh that's a gorgeous picture :swoon: You guys this thread is killing me :naughty:

I know :fangurl::wub2:

EHHH true.... weird cover aside then. :naughty: oh gosh I want to watch that movie too now' date=' the things he does to me :aah: making me want to watch movies I otherwise wouldn't have cared about. :aah: :aah:[/quote']

You agree with me good :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Exactly never even thought of watching it, now I feel like I have to watch it :aah:

I know :fangurl::wub2:

You agree with me good :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Exactly never even thought of watching it, now I feel like I have to watch it :aah:

I think the best way to describe the noise I make when I'm here on this thread is more like an NNNGGHHHGGFFFFFF. :naughty:

Haha :roftl: I sound like a rabbit and look way too happy :naughty:

I look way too happy too, but since rabbits don't actually make noise I had to try and describe the one I make ( which I make whilst jumping up and down and *squee* -ing.) :naughty:

I look way too happy too' date=' but since rabbits don't actually make noise I had to try and describe the one I make ( which I make whilst jumping up and down and *squee* -ing.) :naughty:[/quote']

I describe it like a rabbit because I laugh through the nose :roftl: You jum up and down? :naughty:

Hmm I thought so. :mf_rosetinted:

You did' date=' why? Tell me your deduction? :teehee:

Ehe the way his eyes move in that gif makes it look like he's checkin me out :naughty:Heh well a girl can dream.:aah:

That's what I thought too :naughty:She can, she can :mf_rosetinted:

You did, why? Tell me your deduction? :teehee:

That's what I thought too :naughty:She can, she can :mf_rosetinted:

Oh just little observations here and there that tell me you're not exactly the most laid back person... But you're not crazy either, which is good :mf_rosetinted:

Heheheh *evil laughter* I know that, I dream Benedict dreams often enough. :das:

Oh just little observations here and there that tell me you're not exactly the most laid back person... But you're not crazy either' date=' which is good :mf_rosetinted:

Heheheh *evil laughter* I know that, I dream Benedict dreams often enough. :das:[/quote']

Well you haven't seen me behave in open areas :mf_rosetinted:

Please tell something that made you think so :naughty:

Haha :naughty: