Okay but I don't want you to be sad :huh:

Too bad cos I've been sad my whole life. :aah: Especially lately. Since Micah's been MIA and since my family have been acting up. :tears: I just try not to bother you guys with it. And btw, ipads can withstand fairly well to a three hundred pound man jumping up and down on them... :tears:

Too bad cos I've been sad my whole life. :aah: Especially lately. Since Micah's been MIA and since my family have been acting up. :tears: I just try not to bother you guys with it. And btw' date=' ipads can withstand fairly well to a three hundred pound man jumping up and down on them... :tears:[/quote']

Awe I hope it will be better soon :hug: And I'm sure Micah will come back, she haven't even spoken to her best friend that much this summer so don't worry to much :huglove: What why have someone jumped on the ipad?

Edit: I read in SSR thread. Oh :tears::hug:

Edited by Lilasko

Awe I hope it will be better soon :hug: And I'm sure Micah will come back, she haven't even spoken to her best friend that much this summer so don't worry to much :huglove: What why have someone jumped on the ipad?

:fisch: I know, I know... Tbh I know EVERYTHING about Micah I considered us really good friends, we texted every night sometimes until 10 in the morning without sleep and i miss her so bad :tears: And now annu's leaving for awhile, and everything that's going on just sucks. Ehh I sound more and more like Emma don't I? :mf_rosetinted:

:fisch: I know' date=' I know... Tbh I know EVERYTHING about Micah I considered us really good friends, we texted every night sometimes until 10 in the morning without sleep and i miss her so bad :tears: And now annu's leaving for awhile, and everything that's going on just sucks. Ehh I sound more and more like Emma don't I? :mf_rosetinted:

I think you are really good friends it sounds like that to me, and I understand that you miss her :huglove: Don't know what I would do if my best friend hadn't spoken to me in a whole summer, it can barely go three days :mf_rosetinted: Yes she does, and I'm pretty sure we won't be able to take that much when you've gone back to school due to the time difference... :huh:

To be honest, yes you do, but it's okay to whine sometimes it's good and you need it! :wink2:

I think you are really good friends it sounds like that to me, and I understand that you miss her :huglove: Don't know what I would do if my best friend hadn't spoken to me in a whole summer, it can barely go three days :mf_rosetinted: Yes she does, and I'm pretty sure we won't be able to take that much when you've gone back to school due to the time difference... :huh:

To be honest, yes you do, but it's okay to whine sometimes it's good and you need it! :wink2:

Yes we are, I cant count the late night sob sessions we've had together on my hands. And of course I remember that circumstance convo, it was brilliant We were talking about that one thing for like 7 hours straight... God.:naughty: I'm trying not to be too whiny, I feel like I shouldn't have to bother you all with my issues but with Micah gone I needed to vent a little :aah: So thanks for not murdering me for it.

Yes we are' date=' I cant count the late night sob sessions we've had together on my hands. And of course I remember that circumstance convo, it was brilliant We were talking about that one thing for like 7 hours straight... God.:naughty: I'm trying not to be too whiny, I feel like I shouldn't have to bother you all with my issues but with Micah gone I needed to vent a little :aah: So thanks for not murdering me for it.

Very good friends then? :teehee: Hehe ofc you did :naughty: It's okay, vent as much as you want to, I'll listen and I would absolutely not murder you :wink2:

Very good friends then? :teehee: Hehe ofc you did :naughty: It's okay, vent as much as you want to, I'll listen and I would absolutely not murder you :wink2:

Yes I'd say best friends (well best INTERNET friends, as good friends as you can be with someone you haven't met) We were planning to meet in person perhaps. Basically we made the decision to care about each other with all our hearts. Which was a sad thing perhaps since I feel really empty now :doh:

Yes I'd say best friends (well best INTERNET friends' date=' as good friends as you can be with someone you haven't met) We were planning to meet in person perhaps. Basically we made the decision to care about each other with all our hearts. Which was a sad thing perhaps since I feel really empty now :doh:[/quote']

You sound like best friends, and I think you can be best friends even if you never have met each other, face to face isn't always necessary :wink2: That sounds like an awesome idea, too bad you have the whole us between you. But you definitely have to meet!

But you don't feel empty if you think of her right? So I wouldn't say it's sad I find it kind of beautiful to commit that promise to one another :teehee:

You sound like best friends, and I think you can be best friends even if you never have met each other, face to face isn't always necessary :wink2: That sounds like an awesome idea, too bad you have the whole us between you. But you definitely have to meet!

But you don't feel empty if you think of her right? So I wouldn't say it's sad I find it kind of beautiful to commit that promise to one another :teehee:

Yeah I guess. I know what she meant now, about Mika- it's comforting knowing someone you can't speak with exists. If she just exists and I haven't made the whole thing up in my mind (which I'm almost inclined to believe I did) then it's alot better. Yeah our promise came about late one silly teary eyed night, because I told her to try and stay positive and it might help things and apparently it helped because she was on about my changing her life and helping her put of depression (which I don't exactly take seriously, though I'm flattered at the thought that I helped some) and I certainly feel like she has helped me, all of MFC has...

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Yeah I guess. I know what she meant now' date=' about Mika- it's comforting knowing someone you can't speak with exists. If she just exists and I haven't made the whole thing up in my mind (which I'm almost inclined to believe I did) then it's alot better. Yeah our promise came about late one silly Geary eyed night, because I told her to try and stay positive and it might help things and apparently it helped because she was on about my changing her life and helping her put of depression (which I don't exactly take seriously, though I'm flattered at the thought that I helped some) and I certainly feel like she has helped me, all of MFC has...[/quote']

No, don't believe that, that's just an silly idea! Of course she exist and you haven't made anything up in mind! Maybe you did, maybe not exactly "cured" her depression but I'm sure you made her a lot happier. Otherwise she wouldn't say so. That's good, and I'll hope MFC will continue to help you and that you'll stay here. Don't leave.

No, don't believe that, that's just an silly idea! Of course she exist and you haven't made anything up in mind! Maybe you did, maybe not exactly "cured" her depression but I'm sure you made her a lot happier. Otherwise she wouldn't say so. That's good, and I'll hope MFC will continue to help you and that you'll stay here. Don't leave.

Hah I know that :naughty: I'm just being stupid :teehee: Well if she's the same degree of unhappy as I am I feel pretty bad. Why would I ever leave MFC? :teehee: I already have more posts than you and I joined like 5 months after :naughty: I'm addicted to this place, really. :aah:

Hah I know that :naughty: I'm just being stupid :teehee: Well if she's the same degree of unhappy as I am I feel pretty bad. Why would I ever leave MFC? :teehee: I already have more posts than you and I joined like 5 months after :naughty: I'm addicted to this place' date=' really. :aah:[/quote']

Good :teehee: Aw I hope it will be better soon, not mikasoon :hug: I don't know, you never know life changes :mf_rosetinted: There's a reason why you have more posts than me even if you joined 5 months after me :aah:

Good :teehee: Aw I hope it will be better soon, not mikasoon :hug: I don't know, you never know life changes :mf_rosetinted: There's a reason why you have more posts than me even if you joined 5 months after me :aah:

And what would you suppose that reason is? Deduce. :teehee: Yes hopefully she'll be back before school, she'll HAVE to use the computer sometime and it had better be BEFORE Mikasoon. :aah:

And what would you suppose that reason is? Deduce. :teehee: Yes hopefully she'll be back before school' date=' she'll HAVE to use the computer sometime and it had better be BEFORE Mikasoon. :aah:[/quote']

No just that I didn't start using MFC in like May-June before that I had only like 100 post or something I've posted 0.05 post per day :aah:

I think she will, or at least I hope she will! And doesn't school start soon? :teehee:

No just that I didn't start using MFC in like May-June before that I had only like 100 post or something I've posted 0.05 post per day :aah:

I think she will, or at least I hope she will! And doesn't school start soon? :teehee:

:naughty: yes school starts in just a few weeks. :aah: