Yes :naughty: I need to listen to rest of season 1, 2 and 3 somewhere :aah:

They're on youtube :aah: and I have the transcripts if you want :aah:

AJSKSKSOOEKE OKAY right after I watch Brendon talk about weird stuffs xD Dafuq is he talkin? I'm convinced he's on something 7% stronger than tea. :aah:

...coffee? :das:

I used to listen to them on youtube but now they're gone :tears::aah:

Aaw :hug: They took down the videos I watched :tears: so I can't help you :tears:

He'd need something stronger thn coffee to make him say some of the things that just came out of his mouth *_*

....Milk? OH DEAR GOD I REMEMBERED THE MILK FIC :tears: My eyes' date=' why did I read that? sjagklfasjdsa [/color']

Aaw :hug: They took down the videos I watched :tears: so I can't help you :tears:

....Milk? OH DEAR GOD I REMEMBERED THE MILK FIC :tears: My eyes, why did I read that? sjagklfasjdsa

:hug: And you can't buy them on itunes :tears: or you can but they are way too expensive :huh:

....Milk? OH DEAR GOD I REMEMBERED THE MILK FIC :tears: My eyes, why did I read that? sjagklfasjdsa

I have no idea what you're talking... BUT I have read some MESSED UP fics @.@

Urbandictionary.com lol HA GUESS WHO'S GONNA READ IT NOW!? *sticks tongue out at you*

Oh' date=' I didn't know people call it urbandict...I thought of Benedict Cumberbatch :mikacool:

DON'T READ IT!! If you read it...I'm not responsible :mikacool:[/color']

:lmfao::naughty: Weirdo. :teehee:

It CAN'T be that bad...

I can't see Brendon or Ryan or Ryden the same way

:mikacool:

Exactly' date=' they have to think about us, we basically live for them :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Exactly! Don't worry, they're gonna upload them again :mf_rosetinted: I hope

I can't see Brendon or Ryan or Ryden the same way

:mikacool:

Exactly! Don't worry, they're gonna upload them again :mf_rosetinted: I hope

I WILL find it. And judging by the fact that all I have read is how awful it is, I WILL regret it. But oh well. *promises she will find it, read it, and drink milk while reading it*:mf_rosetinted:

I WILL find it. And judging by the fact that all I have read is how awful it is' date=' I WILL regret it. But oh well. *promises she will find it, read it, and drink milk while reading it*:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Oh God I don't wanna see :aah:

Besides, I gotta go to school, be back in six hours I think

Oh God I don't wanna see :aah:

Besides, I gotta go to school, be back in six hours I think

Ha! See you in 6 hours then. As soon as I find this damn fic I will read it, milk in hand, and tell you when you get back whether I had to spit it out or not. :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: OH MY GOSH, LMFAO :lmfao: You have to request to read it now, it's no longer publicly available :lmao: You told me it was disturbing... I am SO going to regret this...

Edit long after I've read it: HAHAHAHA! *sips milk with satisfaction* Mmmm. Milk. DELICIOUS. Lmfao u mad bro? :das:

Edited by StarryEyed<3