• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this, it is so true! Picard loves strawberries! RANDOOOOOOOM ATTAAAACKK!!!! :aah::aah:

Haha I guess Yoda likes Mint Chocolate Chip then :naughty:

I know this because they all had an ice cream party on the starship Enterprise with Sherlock and John.:aah:

:lmfao:

They played Queen! Then skipped onto John Lennon's Imagine.:shocked:

Haha never mind about the smell my dad was just trying to cook again :3

Haha that reminds me of something- the queen station on pandora is simply AMAZING, only plays amazingness :wub2:

Haha never mind about the smell my dad was just trying to cook again :3

Haha that reminds me of something- the queen station on pandora is simply AMAZING' date=' only plays amazingness :wub2:[/quote']

Ahh xD

Aww :') I love Queen.:teehee: Great band ^-^

that is true :naughty: and as we know Mycroft had cake with him :naughty:this is soooooo random :aah:

Yes of course, with Anthea by his side obviously... I always wondered what she was doing on her phone xD Probably ordering the ice cream for the party :teehee:Random, but good.:naughty:

Ahh xD

Aww :') I love Queen.:teehee: Great band ^-^

Heheh so do I, they're amazing, :swoon:

Might I say I love Brian's hair?

And Freddie is pure epic, no matter how much my mind wants to liken him to a beaver. He'd make an adorable beaver. :aah::naughty:

Yes of course' date=' with Anthea by his side obviously... I always wondered what she was doing on her phone xD Probably ordering the ice cream for the party :teehee:Random, but good.:naughty:

maybe :teehee: and she doesn't give more ice cream to John cos he have eaten too much and now he is acting Darth Vader :blink:very random xD

maybe :teehee: and she doesn't give more ice cream to John cos he have eaten too much and now he is acting Darth Vader :blink:

Oh god, JAM FLAVORED ICE CREAM. :lmfao: Haha really? I think Sherlock drugged it again, wouldn't be the first time, :aah:

Heheh so do I' date=' they're amazing, :swoon:

Might I say I love Brian's hair?

And Freddie is pure epic, no matter how much my mind wants to liken him to a beaver. He'd make an adorable beaver. :aah::naughty:[/quote']

Haha Brian's hair is just epic xD Wouldn't it be amazing meeting that man though? omg :wub2:

Haha Freddie seemed like he was a lovely man,shame he is no longer with us but will always stay a legend.:wub2:

I think people didn't like him though for being gay...:huh: People say Mika has a bit of Freddie in him and that he is referring to him in Grace Kelly.:naughty:

Haha Brian's hair is just epic xD Wouldn't it be amazing meeting that man though? omg :wub2:

Haha Freddie seemed like he was a lovely man,shame he is no longer with us but will always stay a legend.:wub2:

I think people didn't like him though for being gay...:huh: People say Mika has a bit of Freddie in him and that he is referring to him in Grace Kelly.:naughty:

DAFUQ, I've never heard anyone say anything bad ever about Freddie being gay. Or Rob Halford while we're at it. And loads of people still love MJ even with all that alleged child abuse. xD Legend status is legend status.

I would absolutely LOVE to meet Brian May, and aww RIP Freddie :3

DAFUQ' date=' I've never heard anyone say anything bad ever about Freddie being gay. Or Rob Halford while we're at it. And loads of people still love MJ even with all that alleged child abuse. xD Legend status is legend status.

I would absolutely LOVE to meet Brian May, and aww RIP Freddie :3[/quote']

Oh well must of just been over here... or just my dad,he's not keen on gay people I think.

Aha I was wanting to go to the Sonisphere festival this summer as Adam Lambert and Queen were playing,EvaneScence & the darkness & others can't remember though,but it got canceled :huh:

OMG DAVID BOWIE!.:wub2:

:aah: Shame on you Sherlock! :aah: and i think Spock is getting enough Mycroft's cake stories, he looks annoyed :aah:still very random xD

Haha yes shame on him! xD Mycroft stop it already Sherlock was bored enough already, and now Spock's really getting agitated, if you can't shut up the doctor is gonna have to smack you in the head with your own umbrella :naughty:

Oh well must of just been over here... or just my dad,he's not keen on gay people I think.

Aha I was wanting to go to the Sonisphere festival this summer as Adam Lambert and Queen were playing,EvaneScence & the darkness & others can't remember though,but it got canceled :huh:

OMG DAVID BOWIE!.:wub2:

Oh mah god, that concert would have been LEGEND. Amy Lee is fantabulous. :teehee: Ehhh Adam Lambert :swoon: WUTTTT WHY'D THEY CANCEL IT, OH CRUEL WORLD :aah:

Me likes David Bowie :wub2:

Haha yes shame on him! xD Mycroft stop it already Sherlock was bored enough already' date=' and now Spock's really getting agitated, if you can't shut up the doctor is gonna have to smack you in the head with your own umbrella :naughty:[/quote']

watch out Mycroft, the doctor is coming! :naughty: and Anderson shut up, you lower IQ of whole starship! :aah: wait, how is Anderson here?? :blink:

Oh mah god' date=' that concert would have been LEGEND. Amy Lee is fantabulous. :teehee: Ehhh Adam Lambert :swoon: WUTTTT WHY'D THEY CANCEL IT, OH CRUEL WORLD :aah:

Me likes David Bowie :wub2:[/quote']

Ha I have no idea :dunno: I went on the website to show my mum to see if we could go and before I went to get her to come see,it said it had been canceled :huh:

I like EvaneScence :aah: Some of their songs make me cry.

Wow we seem to like a lot of the same people :aah: I was listening to David Bowie while in the car on the way back home from holiday.:wub2:

watch out Mycroft, the doctor is coming! :naughty: and Anderson shut up, you lower IQ of whole starship! :aah: wait, how is Anderson here?? :blink:

Sally's date of course! :aah:Ech worst pairing ever! I guess she deserves one date at least, she scrubbed his floors... Don't tell the dinosaurs...:aah::aah:

Ha I have no idea :dunno: I went on the website to show my mum to see if we could go and before I went to get her to come see,it said it had been canceled :huh:

I like EvaneScence :aah: Some of their songs make me cry.

Wow we seem to like a lot of the same people :aah: I was listening to David Bowie while in the car on the way back home from holiday.:wub2:

Well of course we do, I have perfect taste in music :naughty:

Evanescence has some really beautiful stuff and I positively ADORE her voice, so lovely :wub2: I won't even start on Bowie. I can't. I cannot can. :wub2:

Well of course we do' date=' I have perfect taste in music :naughty:

Evanescence has some really beautiful stuff and I positively ADORE her voice, so lovely :wub2: I won't even start on Bowie. I can't. I cannot can. :wub2:[/quote']

:teehee:

Yeah,plus some songs can be fitting for whatever mood your in.. Haha well David Bowie is David Bowie,lets leave it there.:wub2: