:teehee:

Yeah,plus some songs can be fitting for whatever mood your in.. Haha well David Bowie is David Bowie,lets leave it there.:wub2:

Well said. Very well said. :teehee:

:aah::aah: poor Sally :lmfao: Sherlock is eating Mycroft's cake... You better run, and fast! :aah:

:roftl: Well after all those nights of not eating of course our dear Sherly would be hungry, poor babe :') But he'd better watch out, Rose is here somehow and she's coming up on him fast.... :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. Very well said. :teehee:

:roftl: Well after all those nights of not eating of course our dear Sherly would be hungry' date=' poor babe :') But he'd better watch out, Rose is here somehow and she's coming up on him fast.... :aah:[/quote']

yes, of course he is hungry. :3 Mycroft, let Sherlock eat it, you have eaten so many cakes already! :aah: oh no, watch out Sherlock, Rose looks angry :aah: and now John is acting like a fish :blink: Sherlock what did you put to his ice cream!? :aah:

yes, of course he is hungry. :3 Mycroft, let Sherlock eat it, you have eaten so many cakes already! :aah: oh no, watch out Sherlock, Rose looks angry :aah: and now John is acting like a fish :blink: Sherlock what did you put to his ice cream!? :aah:

Ehhh SHERLOCK! Enough cocaine for you and stop touching John's butt! :aah: Heh for a simple ice cream party this is getting out of control... Anderson's over there bribing the doctor to let him borrow the tardis so he can go meet some dinosaurs... :teehee:

Ehhh SHERLOCK! Enough cocaine for you and stop touching John's butt! :aah: Heh for a simple ice cream party this is getting out of control... Anderson's over there bribing the doctor to let him borrow the tardis so he can go meet some dinosaurs... :teehee:

Shame on you Sherlock, TWICE! :aah: Doctor, don't do it! Don't let Anderson alone to the... *zap* too late. Damn you Doctor! What i just said, but you didn't listen to me! You know that Anderson will break Tardis! Shame on you too Doctor!

Shame on you Sherlock, TWICE! :aah: Doctor, don't do it! Don't let Anderson alone to the... *zap* too late. Damn you Doctor! What i just said, but you didn't listen to me! You know that Anderson will break Tardis! Shame on you too Doctor!

OH NO, guess who showed up? Moriarty and Seb.... :aah::aah::aah: Oh god, no.... :aah:

You have Queen on stage (well, part of it anyway) after you showed a brilliant Freddie holograph and you bring out Jessie J to sing We Will Rock You. Jessie J?! Why the f*ck would you do that? WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT, ENGLAND???!!!

Hey guys, not gonna be here for long, just had to let my anger about the Olympics closing out..:mf_rosetinted:

You have Queen on stage (well, part of it anyway) after you showed a brilliant Freddie holograph and you bring out Jessie J to sing We Will Rock You. Jessie J?! Why the f*ck would you do that? WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT, ENGLAND???!!!

Hey guys, not gonna be here for long, just had to say that.:mf_rosetinted:

:jawdrop: Oh god. :doh:

Hey guys, not gonna be here for long, just had to let my anger about the Olympics closing out..:mf_rosetinted:

noooooooo, you will stay here! :tears: you have to!

Edited by liveforglitter

Blast'em! But do NOT cross the streams! It will cause the worlds end! :aah: (staaaaright from GB 1 :naughty: my brother is totally GB freak and Star Wars/Trek freak too :naughty:)

I was wondering how you knew so much :naughty:

Holy crap I just remembered I saw a cartoon where Moriarty was a ghost... :naughty: Well Sherly's wasted, :aah:

Aren't you watching it?

I will until the Olympics close, because my excuse is that I'm watching them and I came here instead. You should feel honoured.:mf_rosetinted:

Nope. Watching 20/20. So I can do some detective work. Oh and watching Pete Wentz fool around with Brendon Urie in the middle of a show. Right in the middle of New Perspective... It turned out really wrong sounding... Oh god. :aah:

Nope. Watching 20/20. So I can do some detective work. Oh and watching Pete Wentz fool around with Brendon Urie in the middle of a show. Right in the middle of New Perspective... It turned out really wrong sounding... Oh god. :aah:

No, just gay. :mf_rosetinted::aah: You missed Eric Idle and Muse, you know....