• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their epicness.:mf_rosetinted: I didn't understand half of the things that went on when Eric came to stage, but it was bloody brilliant!:aah:

*still fails to see WTF this has to do with Pete Wentz pretending to suck Brendon off in the middle of a perf of NP*

*still fails to understand who mentioned Pete Wentz sucking Brendon*

I did. :mf_rosetinted: Earlier. Not understanding what brought you from that to muse. :aah:

..... :lmfao:

Edit: I said this. Nope. Watching 20/20. So I can do some detective work. Oh and watching Pete Wentz fool around with Brendon Urie in the middle of a show. Right in the middle of New Perspective... It turned out really wrong sounding... Oh god.

You asked what you were missing and I said Eric and Muse. I twisted your question. Because I'm evil. And awesome. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.:mf_rosetinted:

You. :sneaky2: Well I'm pissed enough that I'm missing it, but at least I get to see the face Bdon makes, lol... The timing was just on with the words :naughty:

:tears: i have to :tears: i can't survive from 8 to 3 at school under four hours sleep :tears:

8 to 3? :shocked:

You. :sneaky2: Well I'm pissed enough that I'm missing it' date=' but at least I get to see the face Bdon makes, lol... The timing was just on with the words :naughty:

8 to 3? :shocked:[/quote']

Alrighty then...you also missed The Who. Just sayin'.:mf_rosetinted:

Mmhmm Xenia I believe our marriage should be in order now' date=' :teehee:[/quote']

Okay :teehee: Where's my ring?:mf_rosetinted: And just so you know, I'm already having a baby with Hanna, so don't go all jealous.:mf_rosetinted: