what I wrote in georgian by accident in last post was 'well, whatever it is' but with georgian letters :aah:

it's your name then :mf_rosetinted: გრეის ელიზაბეტი :aah: it's written like: greis elizabeti xDDD (yeah, we add i at the end xD but depends on the name too :naughty: )

Haha guess what I'm writing in the 'name' blank of my papers at school?

TROLOLOLOLOLOLO

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't :lmao: And Hanna gave Me the first two parts of the Hamlet monologue in Swedish' date=' lol TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :aah:[/quote']

ahahahahahhahahahhahahaha :lmao: but unfortunately i can't understand it :aah::aah::aah:

naughty? google translate ****ed it up? :aah:

btw mechante sounds funnyin georgian but can't translate what it means :roftl:

like, nasty, mischievous, :aah:

Haha because you dared to translate my Korean which I spent like five mins remembering how to type it :aah::aah:

like' date=' nasty, mischievous, :aah:

Haha because you dared to translate my Korean which I spent like five mins remembering how to type it :aah::aah:[/quote']

you know korean? I used google translate ofc :lmfao::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Oh I learned a bit of Chinese (mandarin) in 4th grade! It's difficult but fun. Ofc I barely remember any of it :naughty:

I don't know for sure if we're gonna study it or not this year xD they said smth like that on tv though... so i hope we will :aah: it'll be fun with chinese teachers :roftl:

I don't know for sure if we're gonna study it or not this year xD they said smth like that on tv though... so i hope we will :aah: it'll be fun with chinese teachers :roftl:

Haha we offer loads of random languages at our schools, loads of them :naughty: shame on me for taking boring old French again :aah:

Haha we offer loads of random languages at our schools' date=' loads of them :naughty: shame on me for taking boring old French again :aah:[/quote']

in our school we just study english and russian :aah: or german instead of english. fortunately i got english xD