• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha she doesn't seriously mean it she just had to make sure you're who you claim to be (which you obviously are) she's fine now. :aah:

Ffffff still.

Getting told people on here think am a attention whore is one thing then for your mum to think I'm a creep...If I was I would comment on your pics saying stuff to creep you out.

Take a wild guess :mf_rosetinted:

Um..King Charles? :aah:

Ffffff still.

Getting told people on here think am a attention whore is one thing then for your mum to think I'm a creep...If I was I would comment on your pics saying stuff to creep you out.

Um..King Charles? :aah:

She thinks everyone I meet's a creep, real life or Internet :naughty:

:fisch:

CUSTOMER: Hi, do you have that sperm cookbook?

BOOKSELLER: No, we don't.

CUSTOMER: That's a shame; I really want to try it. Have you tried it?

BOOKSELLER: I have not.

:lmao:

I would buy a sperm cookbook :mf_rosetinted:Ya know for the novelty of it:naughty:

Yeah right :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Celebrate? :mf_rosetinted:

exactly :naughty: I liked the vid version beginning better :mf_rosetinted:

for my phone and it stars with I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO CELEBRATE but exactly like in the new vid:mikacool: and i cut some parts so no pharell's voice in the beginning :mf_rosetinted:

for my phone and it stars with I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO CELEBRATE but exactly like in the new vid:mikacool: and i cut some parts so no pharell's voice in the beginning :mf_rosetinted:

Guess who cant see the vid yet? :aah:

Yeah right :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Celebrate? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm being SO serious though, I would ABSOLUTELY buy it no doubt about that. Whether I'd ever USE it is the real question :lmfao:

Guess who cant see the vid yet? :aah:

I'm being SO serious though' date=' I would ABSOLUTELY buy it no doubt about that. Whether I'd ever USE it is the real question :lmfao:[/quote']

:shocked::shocked: it's blocked there? :aah:

I'm being SO serious though' date=' I would ABSOLUTELY buy it no doubt about that. Whether I'd ever USE it is the real question :lmfao:[/quote']

I would love to see your parents reaction if they found the book :naughty::roftl:

yes they do :aah: vid one starts with once i get up... and audio one - i wanna come home... :mf_rosetinted:

I listened to them and the vid are better as you said :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if it's that' date=' or just my ipad, or what >.<[/quote']

I think it's your Ipad, but you can try to use this :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/

I would love to see your parents reaction if they found the book :naughty::roftl:

I listened to them and the vid are better as you said :mf_rosetinted:

I think it's your Ipad, but you can try to use this :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/

I have No. Clue. what they would do :floor: But that said, I'm fairly certain I'd have to use it at some point in life, thats pretty damn hilarious :lmfao: Lol *wonders dafuq recipes you could make out of sperm anyways* *probably alot* *holy damn that's freakin adorable for some reason beyond my comprehension* *a lot of crazy random thoughts* *blah blah blah tumblr* *blah blah sperm cakes?* :lmao:

ahh poor ya xDD he won't tell it? :aah:

Nope xD His old one was 1Yngwiemalmsteen because he's epic like that but I can't guess the new one because my mom probably put it in and its something like chocolatecakeftw (which was her last one btw...) :aah: