I have No. Clue. what they would do :floor: But that said' date=' I'm fairly certain I'd have to use it at some point in life, thats pretty damn hilarious :lmfao: Lol *wonders dafuq recipes you could make out of sperm anyways* *probably alot* *holy damn that's freakin adorable for some reason beyond my comprehension* *a lot of crazy random thoughts* *blah blah blah tumblr* *blah blah sperm cakes?* :lmao:[/quote']

:lmao: :lmao: okay have fun when you're enjoying your sperm cake :mf_rosetinted::aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope xD His old one was 1Yngwiemalmsteen because he's epic like that but I can't guess the new one because my mom probably put it in and its something like chocolatecakeftw (which was her last one btw...) :aah:

71113_196629397105156_825642611_q.jpg

I like your mom's one :naughty:

Nope xD His old one was 1Yngwiemalmsteen because he's epic like that but I can't guess the new one because my mom probably put it in and its something like chocolatecakeftw (which was her last one btw...) :aah:

Your parents have interesting passwords :lmfao:

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food.

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Are they serious? :lmfao:

Your parents have interesting passwords :lmfao:

Yes, yes they do. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: :lmao: okay have fun when you're enjoying your sperm cake :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Okay, I will. Knowing the world is how it is I could probably buy one anyways and then I wouldn't have to make my own :aah::teehee: Haha if someone bought me one I would seriously eat it, trololol

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food.

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Are they serious? :lmfao:

They forgot the amazing high protein of semen and the 7 cals per like tablespoon.... God I have issues don't I? Yep that sealed it, I'm buying that book for sure. :naughty:

EDIT: neglected as a food? Haha NOPE I really don't agree with that statement :aah:

Yes' date=' yes they do. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I will. Knowing the world is how it is I could probably buy one anyways and then I wouldn't have to make my own :aah::teehee: Haha if someone bought me one I would seriously eat it, trololol

They forgot the amazing high protein of semen and the 7 cals per like tablespoon.... God I have issues don't I? Yep that sealed it' date=' I'm buying that book for sure. :naughty:

EDIT: neglected as a food? Haha NOPE I really don't agree with that statement :aah:[/quote']

:blink: Yes you have :lmfao: I'll give you the link, then you don't have to make your own :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/fotie-photenhauer/natural-harvest-a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/paperback/product-20052760.html

I'm surprised at how f*cking delicious that looks. :naughty: Like, seriously. The inner geek in me is rejoicing. God this is what I was scared of, but all you guys had to figure out eventually that I'm a right weirdo so... :teehee: God I honestly do hope I get that at some point, gah :floor: I'd like to invite my enemies to a dinner party!

Oh yes I totally understand' date=' that bothers me sometimes even when I think it shouldn't :doh::aah:[/quote']

Haha..It bothers me too..:aah: And i guess it should too.. :aah: the best part is that .. this person is in MFC.lol