• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never watch Killer Kids again....

I'm surprised at how f*cking delicious that looks. :naughty: Like' date=' seriously. The inner geek in me is rejoicing. God this is what I was scared of, but all you guys had to figure out eventually that I'm a right weirdo so... :teehee: God I honestly do hope I get that at some point, gah :floor: I'd like to invite my enemies to a dinner party![/quote']
Whoever wrote that' date=' I will marry them. :aah:[/quote']

I'm not surprised at all :mf_rosetinted:

I love that show! But best American show? Honey that's insulting. :aah:

You never heard the word sarcasm? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

The question is have YOU ever heard the word sarcasm? :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Not surprised? Hmm... Why' date=' exactly? :naughty:[/quote']

Good comeback, ha :mf_rosetinted: No I haven't, never understood it, irony is my device... :mf_rosetinted:

You have showed us your inner thoughts and desires quite clearly. Nothing wrong of course, but yeah we're not stupid :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Good comeback, ha :mf_rosetinted: No I haven't, never understood it, irony is my device... :mf_rosetinted:

You have showed us your inner thoughts and desires quite clearly. Nothing wrong of course, but yeah we're not stupid :mf_rosetinted::aah:

BWAHAHAHHAA *gasps for breath* :floor::lmfao::lmao::roftl:

.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD :'D roflcopter you have me so wrong xD

And I thought you guys knew me better than that. Lol good one Sherly. :aah:

BWAHAHAHHAA *gasps for breath* :floor::lmfao::lmao::roftl:

.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD :'D roflcopter you have me so wrong xD

And I thought you guys knew me better than that. Lol good one Sherly. :aah:

I don't answer that....

Haha I feel bad now :aah: But that's what I get for leading you on :naughty:

I think I expect to much of you then' date=' lmao. :aah:[/quote']

All I say is that: My motto is irony :mf_rosetinted: And that you never have understood my laziness... or is it answers in swedish you want...? :mf_rosetinted:

All I say is that: My motto is irony :mf_rosetinted: And that you never have understood my laziness... or is it answers in swedish you want...? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm pleasantly surprised by how little you actually know about me! That's all... I've never told a lie to any one of you so why is it that you don't... Gah. I don't know, this is weird... And if you must know one thing about me it's that I have a certain affinity for the weird, odd, any and all which could be categorized as such....m

I'm pleasantly surprised by how little you actually know about me! That's all... I've never told a lie to any one of you so why is it that you don't... Gah. I don't know' date=' this is weird... And if you must know one thing about me it's that I have a certain affinity for the weird, odd, any and all which could be categorized as such....m[/quote']

And I'm surprised by how little you understand of the things that I have answered you, even if I was nice and gave you irony and laziness... :mf_rosetinted:

And I'm surprised by how little you understand of the things that I have answered you, even if I was nice and gave you irony and laziness... :mf_rosetinted:

Haha I see that, but it surprises me still :aah:

You haven't? I just don't see why you won't do something for me..

Lol good, I'm just in an 'interesting' mood, I'll be there anyways, I just aww I should shut up. So yeah.

Edit: haha no matter as it doesn't work on iPad anyway.