• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been feeling well' date=' sorry if I seem a bit pissy I'm quite paranoid... :hug:[/quote']

No it's okay :hug: not every day can be a sunny happy over the rainbow day :aah: And when I'm tired I'm not the easiest person either :teehee:

How's you? :das:

Pretty well I suppose... Singing. Loudly. Hopefully well. :teehee:

No it's okay :hug: not every day can be a sunny happy over the rainbow day :aah: And when I'm tired I'm not the easiest person either :teehee:

Haha thanks then. :naughty: Although it still disturbs me what you said, probably because I must be a totally different person than how you see me which hits some sort of nerve in me that I cant exactly explain.

Haha thanks then. :naughty: Although it still disturbs me what you said' date=' probably because I must be a totally different person than how you see me which hits some sort of nerve in me that I cant exactly explain.[/quote']

Oh good :naughty:

OOOH WHAT ARE YOU SINGING? :das:

Haha thanks then. :naughty: Although it still disturbs me what you said' date=' probably because I must be a totally different person than how you see me which hits some sort of nerve in me that I cant exactly explain.[/quote']

What exactly disturbs you? :teehee:

What exactly disturbs you? :teehee:

Haha the fact that people don't understand me. Don't get it wrong, I LOVE being misunderstood so much, but I mean I can't stand thinking that people don't know me. Explain a lot? :aah:

Oh good :naughty:

OOOH WHAT ARE YOU SINGING? :das:

THIS.

[YOUTUBE]0xDf-_8KvGM[/YOUTUBE]

I'm in love with the structure of the verse for some reason. :teehee:

Haha the fact that people don't understand me. Don't get it wrong' date=' I LOVE being misunderstood so much, but I mean I can't stand thinking that people don't know me. Explain a lot? :aah:

[/quote']

No I meant, which sentence that I wrote disturbs you? :teehee:

Haha the fact that people don't understand me. Don't get it wrong' date=' I LOVE being misunderstood so much, but I mean I can't stand thinking that people don't know me. Explain a lot? :aah:

THIS.

[YOUTUBE']0xDf-_8KvGM[/YOUTUBE]

I'm in love with the structure of the verse for some reason. :teehee:

He has an AMAZING voice, but I can't listen to the song at the moment. Remind me later :teehee:

He has an AMAZING voice, but I can't listen to the song at the moment. Remind me later :teehee:

He does, and so I shall :teehee:

No I meant, which sentence that I wrote disturbs you? :teehee:

Ehem: 'You have showed us your inner thoughts and desires quite clearly.'

That and you said you weren't surprised.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT KILLS ME. Mainly because you have it wrong, and much as I like to goof off I feel like I give you the wrong impression of my personality.

He does' date=' and so I shall :teehee:

Ehem: 'You have showed us your inner thoughts and desires quite clearly.'

That and you said you weren't surprised.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT KILLS ME. Mainly because you have it wrong, and much as I like to goof off I feel like I give you the wrong impression of my personality.[/quote']

GOOOOOOOOD. He did a song with Fun. didn't he?

I is sad.

Why is you sad? :sad: