Oh I've heard of that one from my fans who are friends :naughty: I kindn of get what you mean. They are much more solid? And the style is set and isn't mixed too much? But between each song.

Well not EXACTLY like that, I cant really explain it, it's like the music itself and then the lyrics, the whole experience is denser, as in it obviously has alot to it, whereas Mika's music is more subtly composed? Hehe this is hard. I once heard if music is good it's hard t describe, and if that's true then panic are definitely good :naughty::naughty:

I don't want an ipad. I'm saying a ps3 as every good game is on that or xbox. wii is sh*t now.

I know. And I'm biased but I'd say, ps3 is better. :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess they're just toys that people get bored of eventually... WHICH IS ODD FOR THEIR PRICES.

I soooo want to see your ugly mug via webcam!!!

What are you using at the moment?

Haha well I wouldn't say that, considering the fact that I use mine every minute of every day I'm on my iPad right now :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Well not EXACTLY like that' date=' I cant really explain it, it's like the music itself and then the lyrics, the whole experience is denser, as in it obviously has alot to it, whereas Mika's music is more subtly composed? Hehe this is hard. I once heard if music is good it's hard t describe, and if that's true then panic are definitely good :naughty::naughty:

I know. And I'm biased but I'd say, ps3 is better. :teehee:[/quote']

It is better..my friend has to drag me away from theirs when am at their house. and they have an xbox so I can tell differences kinda.

It is better..my friend has to drag me away from theirs when am at their house. and they have an xbox so I can tell differences kinda.

Hmm well ps4 is out soon enough so hold your horses. And anyways Vita is simply brilliant so you may as well consider it too. :naughty:

Well not EXACTLY like that' date=' I cant really explain it, it's like the music itself and then the lyrics, the whole experience is denser, as in it obviously has alot to it, whereas Mika's music is more subtly composed? Hehe this is hard. I once heard if music is good it's hard t describe, and if that's true then panic are definitely good :naughty::naughty:

I know. And I'm biased but I'd say, ps3 is better. :teehee:[/quote']

Oh I seeeeeeeeeee. SO there's more hidden meanings or something? :aah:

Oh I seeeeeeeeeee. SO there's more hidden meanings or something? :aah:

Oh my goodness ALOT more hidden meanings. And it's like, you can tell the stylistic components were chosen specifically to work with the lyrics and their meanings.

don't care. its just silly buying any new gadget thing as a new one follows after...

i'd be just happy with a ps3.

True, and I'll let that stand for now as I don't feel like I could explain my thinking. I barely understand myself at the moment. :naughty:

ehh rather have a laptop...

A webcam costs alot less :naughty:

Haha I have the first gen' date=' as my dad decided he would hoard the 2nd gen for himself :naughty:[/quote']

Ha! Lovely him :naughty:

My step dad ordered the third version yesterday :teehee: He just has these random moments where he buys some cool phone or gadget and then it ends up breaking a few days later...

Not sure why, but it always happens :aah:

It would be very convinient. But I hear the fuel prices are high. :mf_rosetinted:

Well didn't think of that. But I guess that Mika has money :mf_rosetinted:

*doesn't feel like wasting time on google translate' date=' so is winging it*

Haha well then there's where we're the same because I'm in that exact same mood tonight, and here's my underlying reason--

I mentioned I was bored earlier, and that my being bored wasn't a good thing. Earlier on this week I believe I was telling you my awful experiences of an afternoon without MFC? This mood... Does things to me. Emotionally that is. I can't stand doing nothing, cant stand it at all, I kick myself. So basically what you got was me trying desperately to distract myself from doing something destructive akin to shooting the wall... xD Haha I doubt we're any much alike, your friend and I, because I'm not like this in actual life. Honesty yeah? I don't even speak. Hardly, barely. Because there's nothing for me to say, I'd rather think and distract myself other ways. Mostly when someone tries to speak with me I either A. Scare them off immediately or B. Say something snarky. So there, detailed reason why I say what I say and I hope you're happy with the psychoanalysis. :naughty:[/quote']

I understand you, but do you say that I wrote that long post for nothing :aah: I guess that's life, at least it was in swedish xD

Maybe not, but your internet you and she is alike :mf_rosetinted: A lot of people in here are alike people I know in real life :aah:

My step dad ordered the third version yesterday :teehee: He just has these random moments where he buys some cool phone or gadget and then it ends up breaking a few days later...

still...this computer is doing my box in and I've always found laptops much better. Also laptop will come in handy for college.:wink2:

Haha my sister does that all the time, and things mysteriously disappear nearly every week at my house :aah:

I understand you, but do you say that I wrote that long post for nothing :aah: I guess that's life, at least it was in swedish xD

Maybe not, but your internet you and she is alike :mf_rosetinted: A lot of people in here are alike people I know in real life :aah:

Not entirely for nothing as I understood most of it. :aah: I can read Swedish MUCH better than I can write it.

I.... Am now feeling ridiculous. Near to self conscious. But somehow good. So I don't know if I'll stay, or blog, or write, or what...

Yes, just still his money AND his jetplane. He won't mind. :mf_rosetinted: