Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Okay now I'm hurt :tears:

No, but I have nothing against him, and this interview is actually interesting. It's really cool!

I'm sorry,Hanna for hurting you. (ugh this past week has been filled with me hurting people)

I just can't stand him really,his music or himself. Plus he only got famous cos of youtube. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry,Hanna for hurting you. (ugh this past week has been filled with me hurting people)

I just can't stand him really,his music or himself. Plus he only got famous cos of youtube. :mf_rosetinted:

No, don't be sorry you didn't hurt me. :wink2:

There are a lot of people that got famous because of that, just like people got famous because of Idol and so on. Nothing wrong with that :mf_rosetinted:

No, don't be sorry you didn't hurt me. :wink2:

There are a lot of people that got famous because of that, just like people got famous because of Idol and so on. Nothing wrong with that :mf_rosetinted:

Oh.

I know...but yeah that wasn't the way for Mika..now that just seems the cheap way of getting 'famous.'

Oh.

I know...but yeah that wasn't the way for Mika..now that just seems the cheap way of getting 'famous.'

No it wasn't. Mainly because he was too old :mf_rosetinted: And you know that JB didn't put his videos on youtube just because he wanted to be famous. And I can put videos of me singing on youtube, but I won't be famous for that. So I won't say that's a cheap way of getting famous, it's a smart way to promote yourself and getting notice.

No it wasn't. Mainly because he was too old :mf_rosetinted: And you know that JB didn't put his videos on youtube just because he wanted to be famous. And I can put videos of me singing on youtube, but I won't be famous for that. So I won't say that's a cheap way of getting famous, it's a smart way to promote yourself and getting notice.

I don't care really..I still don't like him the way I don't like Madonna.

I don't care really..I still don't like him the way I don't like Madonna.

Well I don't care if you like him or not, I just think it's wrong to say youtube is a cheap way of getting famous :wink2: So why don't you like Madonna? :teehee:

Well I don't care if you like him or not, I just think it's wrong to say youtube is a cheap way of getting famous :wink2: So why don't you like Madonna? :teehee:

I don't like Madonna cos she isn't exactly a nice person. I mean I don't mind her music some of it is good (the older stuff) but yeah she isn't most kind hearted person. There was this thing where a fan gave her flowers and she said in front of that fan that she hated those kind of flowers.

I don't like Madonna cos she isn't exactly a nice person. I mean I don't mind her music some of it is good (the older stuff) but yeah she isn't most kind hearted person. There was this thing where a fan gave her flowers and she said in front of that fan that she hated those kind of flowers.

Well okay, then I understand why you don't like, she doesn't seem like a nice person. Well I can't say I'm a big either. I use to sing this song about her :naughty:

I'm 89

and my hips don't lie

I'm starting to say goodbye

to my friends and

all my children

who I kidnapped in Africa

:fisch:

Oh didn't thought you saw that :aah: Yes in Helsinki I think :teehee:Hello :hug: waiting for the radio to play Mika as he promised :sneaky2:

i see everything :naughty: yay :boing: i'm so going to go see it :boing::aah:what's up? :hug: i'm listening radio playing Mika right now:mf_rosetinted: they have played Celebrate soooo many times :aah:

i see everything :naughty: yay :boing: i'm so going to go see it :boing::aah:what's up? :hug: i'm listening radio playing Mika right now:mf_rosetinted: they have played Celebrate soooo many times :aah:

Hehe ofc :naughty: I've seen one of the screenings and Benedict is wonderful as always :wub2:

I'm so jealous :sneaky2: But he told me no that he'll play Mika in 5 minutes :boing:

Edit: I'm listening to nz radio xD What are you doing? :teehee:

Hehe ofc :naughty: I've seen one of the screenings and Benedict is wonderful as always :wub2:

I'm so jealous :sneaky2: But he told me no that he'll play Mika in 5 minutes :boing:

Edit: I'm listening to nz radio xD What are you doing? :teehee:

:teehee: i bet he is :wub2: yay, good for you :boing:

i'm doing nothing :aah: but that Armstrong thing is awful :tears: again one legend has died :sad:

Archived