Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:teehee: i bet he is :wub2: yay, good for you :boing:

i'm doing nothing :aah: but that Armstrong thing is awful :tears: again one legend has died :sad:

OMG HE'LL PLAY IT NOW :excite:

sorry for the excitement xD

I know it is I alway wanted to meet him :tears:

Nothing it's happy tears, I finally heard Celebrate on the radio! :swoon:

Ohh just hard to tell with that as it is usually used when people are upset.:aah: I haven't heard it on the radio over here yet.:tears:

:aah: so did i :tears: he was a legend and will always be one.

okay... :aah: i have to listen it one day :aah:

No listen to it now. I order you to do so.:mf_rosetinted:

:aah: so did i :tears: he was a legend and will always be one.

okay... :aah: i have to listen it one day :aah:

He was :tears:

Ohh just hard to tell with that as it is usually used when people are upset.:aah: I haven't heard it on the radio over here yet.:tears:

I know, but there's no happy tears smiley :aah: Neither have I :tears: heard it on nz radio :teehee:

Well I know that :doh: You still heard it on the radio but. Only song I have heard by Mika on the radio lately was We Are Golden.

Well you should start listening to this radio station he usually play whatever you want to hear :teehee: Oh I always wanted to hear we are golden on the radio, here the only Mika song they play are Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

Well you should start listening to this radio station he usually play whatever you want to hear :teehee: Oh I always wanted to hear we are golden on the radio, here the only Mika song they play are Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I should.:mf_rosetinted: I know the radio station I tend to listen to likes to play Jessie J a lot and tends to be the same song xD Oh that sucks. At least it is still Mika. I kinda miss the times I used to always hear Mika play in a shop...doesn't happen much now.:tears:

Maybe I should.:mf_rosetinted: I know the radio station I tend to listen to likes to play Jessie J a lot and tends to be the same song xD Oh that sucks. At least it is still Mika. I kinda miss the times I used to always hear Mika play in a shop...doesn't happen much now.:tears:

you should :mf_rosetinted: Haha xD But radio stations always play the same songs :doh::aah: Yes, exactly nowadays I'm happy for whatever I get, I never heard Mika in a shop, I just hate myself for not being a fan when he was big. :huh:

you should :mf_rosetinted: Haha xD But radio stations always play the same songs :doh::aah: Yes, exactly nowadays I'm happy for whatever I get, I never heard Mika in a shop, I just hate myself for not being a fan when he was big. :huh:

Oooooh. That is how I first discovered Mika though by hearing Grace Kelly play in a shop :aah: i was in that shop long enough for to hear the finish,I then found out who sang it and listened to his other songs and fell inlove.:teehee:

Oooooh. That is how I first discovered Mika though by hearing Grace Kelly play in a shop :aah: i was in that shop long enough for to hear the finish,I then found out who sang it and listened to his other songs and fell inlove.:teehee:

Aha, what a great way to discover an artist :teehee: He's playing Lady Gaga now :naughty:

Aha, what a great way to discover an artist :teehee: He's playing Lady Gaga now :naughty:

Oooooh! what song? :boing:

THERE IS STILL TICKETS FOR GAGA IN DUBLIN.OMG SONOFIWEIONEIOGNIOWAGBIOGBOI MUST GET THESE TICKETS I DO NOT CARE IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL AND STAY IN IRELAND I MUST GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :excite:

Archived