Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A little bit :naughty: I'm just kinda bored *yawn*

When I have friends over and they fall alseep I like to mess with them Such as my friend Grace ( :teehee: ) she falls asleep about 10:00 so I tickled her foot and messed with her hair, arms and mouth ( she is a heavy sleeper ) lauren on the other hand is like so-so so when I touch her hands and head and stuff she flinches it's hilarious :lmfao: I do this every time someone comes over to my house :aah: :aah: :aah:

When I have friends over and they fall alseep I like to mess with them Such as my friend Grace ( :teehee: ) she falls asleep about 10:00 so I tickled her foot and messed with her hair, arms and mouth ( she is a heavy sleeper ) lauren on the other hand is like so-so so when I touch her hands and head and stuff she flinches it's hilarious :lmfao: I do this every time someone comes over to my house :aah: :aah: :aah:

Aw :aah::aah::aah: haha :lmfao:

Like how soon and what languages :teehee:

I dunno, all the sudden I'm not very tired :naughty:

I would like to work on my Swedish And I was thinking about learning some serbian to impress a friend from there, I like to show off sometimes :fisch:

I dunno' date=' all the sudden I'm not very tired :naughty:

I would like to work on my Swedish And I was thinking about learning some serbian to impress a friend from there, I like to show off sometimes :fisch:

Do you work on it on rosseta stone cos I work on my french there Also how many languages are you working on or know P.S. I just yawned for the first time

Do you work on it on rosseta stone cos I work on my french there Also how many languages are you working on or know

No I don't use Rosetta Stone most languages I either started learning from someone on here or just I learn from the internet :teehee:

Well I took Spanish for 3 years, I know enough French to be alright and I'm taking it more in school. Friend of mine is teaching me Swedish- I was looking at Finnish but that's a very hard one :mf_rosetinted: I think I'll give Serbian a shot because it sort of has a special place in my heart at the moment, won me over completely :wub2:

I can read the Korean alphabet but I really don't actually know much Korean at all :naughty: And other than that I just do whatever I feel like :teehee:

No I don't use Rosetta Stone most languages I either started learning from someone on here or just I learn from the internet :teehee:

Well I took Spanish for 3 years' date=' I know enough French to be alright and I'm taking it more in school. Friend of mine is teaching me Swedish- I was looking at Finnish but that's a very hard one :mf_rosetinted: I think I'll give Serbian a shot because it sort of has a special place in my heart at the moment, won me over completely :wub2:

I can read the Korean alphabet but I really don't actually know much Korean at all :naughty: And other than that I just do whatever I feel like :teehee:[/quote']

wow you know lots of bits and pices of lots of languages I hope I learn Most french , spanish , and Irish

Irish would be cool to learn :teehee:

I absolutly love Ireland ( my fave country ) I love Irish Music I have some family roots from Ireland so Irish language really interests me :naughty: I just need to go there one day

I absolutly love Ireland ( my fave country ) I love Irish Music I have some family roots from Ireland so Irish language really interests me :naughty: I just need to go there one day

Haha you're really reminding me of someone else I know Wo would probably be flattered to know I'm mentioning hr at like 2 AM, lol :3 :naughty:

Oh just someone from here' date=' who likes Ireland and river dancing and the Irish accent and all xD :fisch:[/quote']

Omg I forgot River Dancing I love that I watch it all the time on youtube In fact i'm going to watch some right now . And I love the accent :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: And when you say "here" Do you mean MFC :teehee:

Archived