Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omg :fangurl: I love his work!!!!! :wub2:

Have you watched Riverdance Reel around the sun best work of his EVER :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

"Poor sleeping friend" she must be dreaming about me hearing all this Irish music I'm blasting :naughty:

Have you watched Riverdance Reel around the sun best work of his EVER :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

"Poor sleeping friend" she must be dreaming about me hearing all this Irish music I'm blasting :naughty:

Oh no I havent seen it, MUST!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Oh I'm sure she won't mind :naughty:

Oh no I havent seen it' date=' MUST!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Oh I'm sure she won't mind :naughty:[/quote']

I had to Skate to that in Ice skating As my solo That was awesome or as I like to call it " The best day of My Whole Life " :blowup:

I had to Skate to that in Ice skating As my solo That was awesome or as I like to call it " The best day of My Whole Life " :blowup:

Oh that would be amazing to skate to!!!!!! :swoon:

I've just seen the performance, absolutely amazing as always! :wub2:

Ahahaha :lmfao: Good thing I have headphones or my family would absolutely kill me :mikacool:

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh 3:00 am :thumb_yello:

You see the only person I would have to kill is My friend over here and she's not to much to handle She's too tired to fight me :naughty:

I'm still not tired and have only yawned once and that was at 2:00 am :thumb_yello:

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh 3:00 am :thumb_yello:

You see the only person I would have to kill is My friend over here and she's not to much to handle She's too tired to fight me :naughty:

I'm still not tired and have only yawned once and that was at 2:00 am :thumb_yello:

Haha now I'm really not tired and I'll probably stay up until people start showing up here to talk to :3 :teehee:

Haha now I'm really not tired and I'll probably stay up until people start showing up here to talk to :3 :teehee:

Yeah me too :naughty:

Oh God My " Sleeping Friend " just woke up again :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Have you seen Riverdance - Lord Of Dance :wub2:

Haha yes I've seen it' date=' gosh all of his performances are fantastique!!!!!! :swoon:[/quote']

They are true works of art :wub2:

Ughhhhh i'm so hungery and we have like nothing to eat :aah: My stomach is eating itself :aah:

Yes I know!! :aah::aah::aah: And I have cake downstairs from my sis's bday I never ate. :sneaky2:

Your lucky you at least have an acutual food Item the only thing I can think that we have is some little fried egg candies and im not gonna last long on those :sneaky2:

Archived