Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is it. This is so f*cking it. I am NEVER leaving this place again! I never felt so loved in my whole life :tears:

awe :hug: What happened? :huh:

Oooooh! :boing: I do hope you'll like it :wub2:

So it's good then, just bought it because it was Hemingway :teehee:

I know :tears: And Xenia if you see this, it kind of freaks me out a bit...

Poor Neil..:tears: I know..

I have a few... Winter- Tori Amos' date=' Nearly Witches or Stall Me from Panic! At The Disco, or from a musical right now would be something from Sweeney Todd of course cos a friend of mine got me really obsessed with it :fisch:[/quote']

Guilty as charged :naughty:

I would like to work on my Swedish And I was thinking about learning some serbian to impress a friend from there' date=' I like to show off sometimes [/color']:fisch:

You want to impress ME? :tears: I know that :naughty:

I think I'll give Serbian a shot because it sort of has a special place in my heart at the moment' date=' won me over completely :wub2: [/quote']

Really? :shocked::tears:

Haha you're really reminding me of someone else I know Wo would probably be flattered to know I'm mentioning hr at like 2 AM' date=' lol :3[/color'] :naughty:

I am :3 Oh, and IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*crosses fingers*

C'mon please let someone wake' date=' Xenia maybe?

It has to be like 10AM by now!!!

WAKE UPPPPP

Edit: Or Hanna? Or Emma? Or ANYBODY!?:teehee :[/quote']

You think I'm lovely and wish I was here with you? :tears:

Guilty as charged :naughty:

You want to impress ME? :tears: I know that :naughty:

Really? :shocked::tears:

I am :3 Oh, and IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think I'm lovely and wish I was here with you? :tears:

Oh, yes, I see, ahem, not much to say for myself here...

:blush-anim-cl:

D'aww' date=' :hug: What happened? :teehee:[/quote']

awe :hug: What happened? :huh:

So it's good then, just bought it because it was Hemingway :teehee:

Nothing dears, just had a crappy night staying over at that friend's house (who dafuq sleeps at a sleepover?!) and I came here and saw that you guys remembered me :tears: And I love you :tears::huglove::huglove:

Yes it is quite good indeed! Haha seriously? :aah:

Ever read anything else of Hamingway's?

Yes' date=' well I was looking for other books too but they didn't have them or at least i couldn't find them :teehee: Nope :mf_rosetinted:

yes, I wanted to meet him :tears:

*crosses fingers*

C'mon please let someone wake' date=' Xenia maybe?

It has to be like 10AM by now!!!

WAKE UPPPPP

Edit: Or Hanna? Or Emma? Or ANYBODY!?:teehee:[/quote']

oh you were awake, I was awake too :naughty:

Nothing dears, just had a crappy night staying over at that friend's house (who dafuq sleeps at a sleepover?!) and I came here and saw that you guys remembered me :tears: And I love you :tears::huglove::huglove:

:hug: :hug: :hug: well you were gone for one night, of course we wouldn't up and forget you would we? :teehee: D'aaaaaaawwwww, love you too :huglove::teehee:

Was it that bad? :huh: Ofc we do, I won't forget you over one night :huglove: I'll never forget you :huglove:

Yes, well I was looking for other books too but they didn't have them or at least i couldn't find them :teehee: Nope :mf_rosetinted:

oh you were awake, I was awake too :naughty:

Oh well he's not the most overrated author his works are always good :teehee:

OHHH SERIOUSLY!? I was up at like 5 AM waiting for someone to show up, and nobody did and then I fell asleep :aah:

Oh well he's not the most overrated author his works are always good :teehee:

OHHH SERIOUSLY!? I was up at like 5 AM waiting for someone to show up' date=' and nobody did and then I fell asleep :aah:[/quote']

Okay, good to know :teehee:

I'm sorry but I had to get read to go with my brother to the flea market :teehee:

Oh! D'ya think you might be able to go? :teehee:

Thank you :hug::hug::hug:

Can't help it, you're my family, all of you really :teehee:

And this reminds me of the little panic attack I had at the movie theater, the first thing I thought was to tell you about it, you've heard of the new Tim Burton project yes? :das:

But it's on the 15th next month..I have no idea if I can make it 1)because of school & 2) my mum might not be able to get the night off or be able to afford it :L

Okay, I see but

1) can't you take a day off?

2) pay it yourself

Or maybe she'll come to Scotland?

I always loved those :teehee: You find a little bit of everything there. It's adventurous.

Yes, just that there are always a lot of people and they are every where. :aah: But I like them, and I always go to the book section first :naughty:

Yes, just that there are always a lot of people and they are every where. :aah: But I like them, and I always go to the book section first :naughty:

Oh haha there usually aren't that many people around flea markets here, I don't suppose I know why :aah:

Me too :tears:

:hug: :hug : :hug: well you were gone for one night' date=' of course we wouldn't up and forget you would we? :teehee: D'aaaaaaawwwww, love you too :huglove::teehee:[/quote']

Was it that bad? :huh: Ofc we do, I won't forget you over one night :huglove: I'll never forget you :huglove :

She hadn't seen me for 2 months, and she called me to come stay at her house for the night. They were playing Sleepy Hollow and when it finished at 11pm and she wanted to go to sleep imediately. I asked her to stay up with me and she kept ignoring me. I threatened I'd pour water on her so she would wake up and when I did (I poured two drops) she started yelling at me that I ruined her beautiful shirt (which I got her and in which she was sleeping in). God I wish I slapped her. Also, her computer was broke so I couldn't come. :/

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :tears::huglove: You have no idea how much this means to me right now, thank you :huglove:

Me too :tears:

She hadn't seen me for 2 months, and she called me to come stay at her house for the night. They were playing Sleepy Hollow and when it finished at 11pm and she wanted to go to sleep imediately. I asked her to stay up with me and she kept ignoring me. I threatened I'd pour water on her so she would wake up and when I did (I poured two drops) she started yelling at me that I ruined her beautiful shirt (which I got her and in which she was sleeping in). God I wish I slapped her. Also, her computer was broke so I couldn't come. :/

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :tears::huglove: You have no idea how much this means to me right now, thank you :huglove:

Aw that just sucks, I'm sorry :huh:

Hey, no problem, and not much else to say but that I legitimately care. :hug:

Archived