Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Oh! D'ya think you might be able to go? :teehee:

Can't help it' date=' you're my family, all of you really :teehee:

And this reminds me of the little panic attack I had at the movie theater, the first thing I thought was to tell you about it, you've heard of the new Tim Burton project yes? :das:[/quote']

Awwwww :teehee: Mine too :hug:

Which one?:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awwwww :teehee: Mine too :hug:

Which one?:naughty:

Oh that he's doing that remake of Frankenweenie (should guess you already know he is, but whatever :naughty:) I had almost forgotten it, tbh and it will be the first black and white stop motion film to hit imax 3D! :teehee::teehee:

Oh that he's doing that remake of Frankenweenie (should guess you already know he is' date=' but whatever :naughty:) I had almost forgotten it, tbh and it will be the first black and white stop motion film to hit imax 3D! :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

I know, can't wait! :excite::excite: It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!! :excite::excite::excite:

Dammit, still haven't watched Abraham -.-

Ha! 'S fine. It used not to happen to me' date=' and then this place :naughty:[/quote']

Dammit MFC :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Oh haha there usually aren't that many people around flea markets here' date=' I don't suppose I know why :aah:[/quote']

Oh, good for you, here it's like really popular. I guess people think they are going to find something valuable :naughty:

Me too :tears:

She hadn't seen me for 2 months, and she called me to come stay at her house for the night. They were playing Sleepy Hollow and when it finished at 11pm and she wanted to go to sleep imediately. I asked her to stay up with me and she kept ignoring me. I threatened I'd pour water on her so she would wake up and when I did (I poured two drops) she started yelling at me that I ruined her beautiful shirt (which I got her and in which she was sleeping in). God I wish I slapped her. Also, her computer was broke so I couldn't come. :/

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :tears::huglove: You have no idea how much this means to me right now, thank you :huglove:

:tears:

Oh that doesn't sound like much fun :huh: I'm so sorry :hug::huglove:

I know, can't wait! :excite::excite: It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!! :excite::excite::excite:

Dammit, still haven't watched Abraham -.-

Dammit MFC :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I know, oh my gosh! My sister is the hugest fan of Corpse Bride, I had to stop her having a fit when she heard Victor and Sparky and explain it was based on the 1984 thing :naughty:

Edit: I know I know, she forgot the name wasn't actually sparky, she wouldn't shut up insisting it ought to be a prequel xD

Oh, good for you, here it's like really popular. I guess people think they are going to find something valuable :naughty:

Haha the nicest thing i've seen at one was an old Sega Dreamcast :aah::naughty:

It's OK :hug:

I know' date=' oh my gosh! My sister is the hugest fan of Corpse Bride, I had to stop her having a fit when she heard Victor and Sparky and explain it was based on the 1984 thing :naughty:

Edit: I know I know, she forgot the name wasn't actually sparky, she wouldn't shut up insisting it ought to be a prequel xD[/quote']

:aah:

She seems fun :aah: How old is she?

Haha the nicest thing i've seen at one was an old Sega Dreamcast :aah::naughty:

Oh, that's quite nice. My brother would be so jealous :naughty: I guess you can find everything here, they sold a horse statue for 1000 kr today :aah:

Oh, that's quite nice. My brother would be so jealous :naughty: I guess you can find everything here, they sold a horse statue for 1000 kr today :aah:

Well we were looking out for one since my dad's one got broken :aah:

Oh really, that sounds lovely! :teehee:

It's OK :hug:

:aah:

She seems fun :aah: How old is she?

Good! :hug:

Well we were looking out for one since my dad's one got broken :aah:

Oh really' date=' that sounds lovely! :teehee:[/quote']

Aha you were lucky then :naughty:

Nyes, but I guess it's good for the football club who gets all the money :teehee:

She is 10. And she is most certainly NOT fun' date=' she's a total jerk. When we ever TinyChat you might have to see what I mean. :aah:

I deal with her because I have to.[/quote']

Deal :aah: You're lucky to have her, though. I'm an only child and besides the your own room thing, there's nothing fun about it. I always wanted a twin brother.:wub2:Don't ask why.:aah:

That's usually the case :naughty:

Deal :aah: You're lucky to have her, though. I'm an only child and besides the your own room thing, there's nothing fun about it. I always wanted a twin brother.:wub2:Don't ask why.:aah:

That's usually the case :naughty:

I wouldn't count it as lucky, since the only thing she's good for is annoying my friends, yelling, and kicking me in the stomach (one of her favorite hobbies!)

I have my own room anyhow :naughty:

Ohhhhh, a twin would be nice provided they didn't treat you like my sister does me -_-

Archived