Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

I wouldn't count it as lucky' date=' since the only thing she's good for is annoying my friends, yelling, and kicking me in the stomach (one of her favorite hobbies!)

I have my own room anyhow :naughty:

Ohhhhh, a twin would be nice provided they didn't treat you like my sister does me -_-[/quote']

Can't you fight back?:naughty: Being an only child is pretty boring..:/

It would be perfect because there'd be no age difference and you'd understand each other perfectly..I always wanted one :fangurl:Dammit mum and dad, was it so hard to give me a twin bro?! :sneaky2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be perfect because there'd be no age difference and you'd understand each other perfectly..I always wanted one :fangurl:Dammit mum and dad, was it so hard to give me a twin bro?! :sneaky2:

yeah fight is the fun part :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

No I can't because 1. She's quite younger 2. She's my parents' favorite and she can get away with anything 3. I'm MUCH stronger than her because I used to weight lift quite a bit xD

Yep, twin would DEFINITELY have been my first choice if I got a sibling at all :mf_rosetinted:

yeah fight is the fun part :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It is :naughty: How about you Hanna? Siblings or no?:teehee:

No I can't because 1. She's quite younger 2. She's my parents' favorite and she can get away with anything 3. I'm MUCH stronger than her because I used to weight lift quite a bit xD

Yep' date=' twin would DEFINITELY have been my first choice if I got a sibling at all :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I'd find a way to set her up for smth..:fisch:Or embarrass her...:naughty:

Boy or girl?:pinkbow:

Not in this house' date=' here fights don't end without someone actually hurt, and usually that person is me since I don't [i']dare[/i] see what happens if I hurt my younger sister :mf_rosetinted:

AHa okay, but I didn't mean you should hurt her physically :mf_rosetinted: But I guess I understand you.

It is :naughty: How about you Hanna? Siblings or no?:teehee:

I'd find a way to set her up for smth..:fisch:Or embarrass her...:naughty:

Boy or girl?:pinkbow:

It's impossible to embarrass her, she's the best of the best at that :naughty:

Boy, for sure, no doubt about it in my mind. :pinkbow:

AHa okay, but I didn't mean you should hurt her physically :mf_rosetinted: But I guess I understand you.

Trust me, you just can't say anything to her without her getting violent, she has issues :mf_rosetinted:

It's impossible to embarrass her' date=' she's the best of the best at that :naughty:

Boy, for sure, no doubt about it in my mind. :pinkbow:

Trust me, you just can't say anything to her without her getting violent, she has issues :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Oh I see, then ignore her, that's the best way :naughty:

One brother and one sister, I'm the oldest one :naughty:

Lucky you :naughty:

It's impossible to embarrass her' date=' she's the best of the best at that :naughty:

Boy, for sure, no doubt about it in my mind. :pinkbow:[/quote']

But she has friends and probably a boy she likes...there are so many different ways I can think of right now..:naughty:

Yay! You understand me! :pinkbow:

OMG this..

[YOUTUBE]Ndt1DV9HSEo[/YOUTUBE]

:wub2:

That is soooooo sweet! :teehee:

Emma, siblings or an only child?:teehee:

But she has friends and probably a boy she likes...there are so many different ways I can think of right now..:naughty:

Indeed it is.

I'm an only child. I have a cousin though.

Oh... :lmfao: she's already embarrassed herself to them as much as she can :naughty: of course then there's always the possibility she'd lash out at me for it but whatever :aah:

Of course, I just cant see me having a twin sister anyhow :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Indeed it is.

I'm an only child. I have a cousin though.

But would you want any?:teehee: And I have tons of those..:naughty:

Oh... :lmfao: she's already embarrassed herself to them as much as she can :naughty: of course then there's always the possibility she'd lash out at me for it but whatever :aah:

Of course' date=' I just cant see me having a twin sister anyhow :mf_rosetinted::teehee:[/quote']

I'd try...:fisch:

I just think I'd be too much trouble, there would be the possibility she'd become a duckface and a lot of other things, and with a boy it'd be different, and I think I'd get along with a boy better.:teehee:

Well sometimes, yes but other time no :mf_rosetinted: xD But I guess I'm lucky the age differences between me and my siblings are perfect, in my opinion :naughty:

What is the age difference?:naughty:

I just think I'd be too much trouble, there would be the possibility she'd become a duckface and a lot of other things, and with a boy it'd be different, and I think I'd get along with a boy better.:teehee:

:dunno: Bit late for having any now anyway.:mf_rosetinted: I only have one cousin that i see.

So an EVIL twin, hmm? :lmfao:

On a more serious note I agree :teehee:

Archived