Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please do. Why do you wanna hug me? I wanna hug you, but are you ok? :huglove:

Cos your my friend,silly. If I remember right you were actually one of the few people I started talking to on here first.That and I really want to hug someone and them to tell me everything will be fine.:tears:

I'm not sure..my mood has suddenly changed from how it was earlier..now I kinda just feel down on the dumps and my body aches.:sad:

I advise you not to.:mf_rosetinted: I wanna travel all around the world when I grow up.:wub2:

What's so bad about it? :naughty: I was gonna learn the language anyways... :fisch:Overacheiver I know, but it's so. Pretty. Ermahgerd. Can't.

Yes, I'm pretty good at this :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Way to take it out of context. *slow clap* Allow me to rephrase. :mf_rosetinted:

c'est incroyable ce que on pourrait trouver sur YouTube.

English doesn't have a word for 'on'... :doh:

Cos your my friend,silly. If I remember right you were actually one of the few people I started talking to on here first.That and I really want to hug someone and them to tell me everything will be fine.:tears:

I'm not sure..my mood has suddenly changed from how it was earlier..now I kinda just feel down on the dumps and my body aches.:sad:

:teehee: I remember when you first joined :teehee:

EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD EMMA. THINK OF THE NEW ALBUM. THINK OF CAKE :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

:teehee: I remember when you first joined :teehee:

EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD EMMA. THINK OF THE NEW ALBUM. THINK OF CAKE :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

You do? I can't even remember that far back.:aah:

The album comes out on the day I go see Fun...:mf_rosetinted:

But yeah I have school to go through with first and so far it's annoying me already.

What's so bad about it? :naughty: I was gonna learn the language anyways... :fisch:Overacheiver I know' date=' but it's so. Pretty. Ermahgerd. Can't. [/color']

Way to take it out of context. *slow clap* Allow me to rephrase. :mf_rosetinted:

c'est incroyable ce que on pourrait trouver sur YouTube.

English doesn't have a word for 'on'... :doh:

You have to pay 2.5 euros for Pringles, we don't have half the books I want, everything arrives a lot later, Mika is probably never gonna come here again...I love my home, but I want to get out of it as soon as possible :mf_rosetinted:.Thank you.:teehee:

I know what you meant, but you must admit I'm pretty good at this :naughty:

Oh. So what does slut mean in Swedish?:mf_rosetinted:

Je m'appelle Xenia. :pinkbow:Google Translate just made you Anna! :aah: And yes, I knew what that meant, I just wanted to be sure.:mf_rosetinted:

The eye thing? O.o

End :mf_rosetinted: xD

Bravo :teehee:I know, google translate hates me :mf_rosetinted:

J'habite en suède, où habites-tu? :mf_rosetinted:

You have to pay 2.5 euros for Pringles, we don't have half the books I want, everything arrives a lot later, Mika is probably never gonna come here again...I love my home, but I want to get out of it as soon as possible :mf_rosetinted:.Thank you.:teehee:

I know what you meant, but you must admit I'm pretty good at this :naughty:

*admits* Wow this chick is genius, all her stuff is so creepy! :wub2:

Don't worry.... There's always Christmas.... Because what sort of friend would I be if I didn't get you Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children....:fisch:

you should teach me Serbian. :mikacool:

I know, but wait isn't on=you :mf_rosetinted: So neither french or english have a word for it :mf_rosetinted:

On is like you or we or wait... Hold up. It could be either depending. It.. It refers to the general population whether or not you include yourself, I think that's an accurate enough description...:aah:

You do? I can't even remember that far back.:aah:

The album comes out on the day I go see Fun...:mf_rosetinted:

But yeah I have school to go through with first and so far it's annoying me already.

Yup! I can vaguely remember your avatar too :naughty:

WOO FUN. Although, which version are you buying?

*admits* Wow this chick is genius' date=' all her stuff is so creepy! :wub2:

Don't worry.... There's always Christmas.... Because what sort of friend would I be if I didn't get you Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children....:fisch:

you should teach me Serbian. :mikacool:

Thank you :naughty: I'm listening to Resistance right now, so when it finishes, I'll go on and see everything else :teehee:

Awwwwwwww :teehee:

Sure, what do you want to know? :pinkbow:

Thank you :naughty: I'm listening to Resistance right now, so when it finishes, I'll go on and see everything else :teehee:

Awwwwwwww :teehee:

Sure, what do you want to know? :pinkbow:

Oh smart idea, it's quite well done! :teehee:

How to understand it and such, obviously:naughty:

Oh. Good to know.:mf_rosetinted ::aah:

Merci.:teehee:Poor Hanna/Anna/Judy :itsok::roftl:

Okay, that's too advanced for me.:mf_rosetinted: xDDD

Yes :aah:

Thank you :huh::roftl:

I said: I live in Sweden, where do you live? :teehee:

On is like you or we or wait... Hold up. It could be either depending. It.. It refers to the general population whether or not you include yourself' date=' I think that's an accurate enough description...:aah:[/quote']

Exactly, so my point is that sweden is the only language that have a correct word for it :mf_rosetinted: xD I don't think my language is the best, no not at all :mf_rosetinted: xD

yh, why i'm watching these vids, when a solider comes home from Iraq etc. and meets his/her kids first time after a long time... :tears:

:hug: Omg I cry everytime I watch that video :tears:I even cry now when I think of it :huh:

Archived