Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes please' date=' that would be lovely :pinkbow:[/quote']

So, the deal with 20, 30 and so on is that you add deset. And whenever there's a t before this suffix, it disappears. So:

20 - dvadeset

30 - trideset

40 - četrdeset (the same thing as with 14)

50 - pedeset (no t)

60 - šezdeset (s turns into z, no t)

70 - sedamdeset

80 - osamdeset

90 - devedeset (no t)

100 - sto

As for 21, 42 etc. it's really simple, you just add the right number after it and make sure it's apart. So: dvadeset jedan, dvadeset dva, trideset tri, pedeset sedam, devedeset četiri...

So, the deal with 20, 30 and so on is that you add deset. And whenever there's a t before this suffix, it disappears. So:

20 - dvadeset

30 - trideset

40 - četrdeset (the same thing as with 14)

50 - pedeset (no t)

60 - šezdeset (s turns into z, no t)

70 - sedamdeset

80 - osamdeset

90 - devedeset (no t)

100 - sto

As for 21, 42 etc. it's really simple, you just add the right number after it and make sure it's apart. So: dvadeset jedan, dvadeset dva, trideset tri, pedeset sedam, devedeset četiri...

Aha, I get it! *is unnecessarily proud*

You should be proud, considering the way I explain it :aah:

But no, honestly, if you're catching on, that's brilliant :wink2:

I spend way too much time on languages, ofc my dad thinks it a downright shame because apparently I have better things to do with my time but I love it :pinkbow:

It's nice of you to teach me, when you could be doing other things, so thank you :teehee:

Edit: Oh my goodness, my subconscious hates me. :doh:

I don't think I've said that for awhile... :floor:

And sexay :mikadas:

I do, and I think we've covered every part of him :aah:Well, almost every :naughty:

ahaha yes sadly we do not have pics of his 'golden area' the closest we have to that is that pic taken from the uncensored version of We Are Golden,that pic that posted up in here.:naughty: I think only on the other thread..not sure.

I spend way too much time on languages' date=' ofc my dad thinks it a [b']downright shame[/b] because apparently I have better things to do with my time but I love it :pinkbow:

It's nice of you to teach me, when you could be doing other things, so thank you :teehee:

Edit: Oh my goodness, my subconscious hates me. :doh:

33m7diq.jpg

I think that's great, I love languages and I think you should continue.

Don't mention it. Besides, I don't have any better things :aah:

What?:aah:

:lmfao: I wonder what the general reaction to a thread like that would be :floor:

I think the mods would close it immediately :aah:And Wonka would love it :roftl:

33m7diq.jpg

I think that's great, I love languages and I think you should continue.

Don't mention it. Besides, I don't have any better things :aah:

What?:aah:

I think the mods would close it immediately :aah:And Wonka would love it :roftl:

I seriously typed that without noticing, I don't think I've actually said it since... I don't even know.... :doh::doh::doh:

Ha :naughty:

википедиа, omg for some reason seeing it written in cryllic made me laugh so hard, you cannot possibly comprehend dear god my brain is a weird place :lmfao:

Hah ofc :naughty:

ahaha yes sadly we do not have pics of his 'golden area' the closest we have to that is that pic taken from the uncensored version of We Are Golden,that pic that posted up in here.:naughty: I think only on the other thread..not sure.

I saw and saved that :naughty:

Do you have the link to that???!!!:shocked:

I seriously typed that without noticing' date=' I don't think I've actually said it since... I don't even know.... :doh::doh::doh:

Ha :naughty:

википедиа, omg for some reason seeing it written in cryllic made me laugh so hard, you cannot possibly comprehend dear god my brain is a weird place :lmfao:

Hah ofc :naughty:

:lmfao: Have you seen the uncensored WAG? :shocked:

Archived