Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But didn't you finnish school like really late?

I finished school on the 28th of June I think. People who live in England finish up for school on the 23rd of July and are off till sometime in September but if I wasn't going for my final year at school and was going to college I would of still been off as colleges over here don't start till September but I know that one of my friends had to go into college during summer for some open day thing. I might get out of school to go to one of those if there happens to be one on in the college I'm thinking of going.:naughty:

A lot of stuff is actually happening for me and one of them being in October where I have to go for an appointment at the orthodontist.

does anyone else want a letter? :mikadas::aah:

Well if you want to send one so sure :naughty:

Edit: do you want an answer? Because I suck at answering stuff :aah:

I finished school on the 28th of June I think. People who live in England finish up for school on the 23rd of July and are off till sometime in September but if I wasn't going for my final year at school and was going to college I would of still been off as colleges over here don't start till September but I know that one of my friends had to go into college during summer for some open day thing. I might get out of school to go to one of those if there happens to be one on in the college I'm thinking of going.:naughty:

A lot of stuff is actually happening for me and one of them being in October where I have to go for an appointment at the orthodontist.

Oh that's like really really late, especially for those who live in england. :shocked: Oh, so this is your final year, what do you want to after school? :teehee:

Oh, that doesn't sound very exiting :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that's like really really late, especially for those who live in england. :shocked: Oh, so this is your final year, what do you want to after school? :teehee:

Oh, that doesn't sound very exiting :mf_rosetinted:

I know..just as well I don't live in England though.:aah: Yes it is after school I'm hopefully gonna get into a college to do photography.:teehee:

yeah..I'm not getting impressions for braces (yet) it's just to see if they think I'm allowed them or something,I'm not sure all I know is that I have that a few days before I go see Fun. :aah:

I know..just as well I don't live in England though.:aah: Yes it is after school I'm hopefully gonna get into a college to do photography.:teehee:

yeah..I'm not getting impressions for braces (yet) it's just to see if they think I'm allowed them or something,I'm not sure all I know is that I have that a few days before I go see Fun. :aah:

Haha yes :aah: Oh that sounds really fun! :teehee:

Aha, well I can say that braces takes a lot of time...unfortunately, but you thoot looks really nice afterwards :teehee:

:teehee:

Wazzup then? :naughty:

nothing much :naughty: you? :mikadas:

I would have one but my parents weren't too keen on the giving out our address after I done it without asking for the Christmas card thing.

aww.. Parents can be really annoying sometimes :sneaky2:

Oh that's like really really late' date=' especially for those who live in england. :shoc ked: Oh, so this is your final year, what do you want to after school? :teehee:

Oh, that doesn't sound very exiting :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:naughty: just PM me your address, then i'll write it tomorrow and send it tomorrow too :naughty:

EDIT: nope i don't need :aah: just tell me here when you've got it :aah:

Haha yes :aah: Oh that sounds really fun! :teehee:

Aha, well I can say that braces takes a lot of time...unfortunately, but you thoot looks really nice afterwards :teehee:

It is fun. If I go for this course in a Glasgow college you do more than just take pictures. Thing is I'm not really sure what is happening as I'm wanting to maybe move out and then move to England so I could be with my boyfriend but yeah I don't know how the college's would work there with like my exam results cos it works differently.

Yes I do know you get nice lovely teeth after them. I was meant to get them ages ago but then the guy that was to do them retired and stuff since then I've had two more fillings and now going for that,so I'm going on back to the track of braces. Everyone is saying it's best to get them now since I'm still rather young.

:naughty: just PM me your address, then i'll write it tomorrow and send it tomorrow too :naughty:

Nothing much, watching Superman......:fisch::fisch::fisch:

Tell me about it...I'm not allowed any piercings unless 1) I use my own money & 2) no longer under the same roof as my dad,meaning I'm living at my own place and/or with my bf & his mates.

Haha okay :naughty:

Sure I will :teehee:

Archived