Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.... That is just stupid. And really f*cking annoying.

Really I should be allowed due to the fact I am now 17 and it is after all my own body...but yeah. I mean at the moment all I am really want is my nose pierced but like a nose stud not a nose ring...I don't see what is wrong with the nose stud.:dunno:

You tell us that a lot :naughty: well I suppose you COULD sleep' date=' but..:aah:[/quote']

i know :naughty: yep i COULD, but... :aah:

They do no harm really. Ya know my parents don't know about my boyfriend properly yet and probably won't like him due to the piercings on his lip.:huh:

if they mind his piercings.. :doh: they are old-fashioned then :doh:

*scrolls back*

Aha yes it is xD :roftl:

Good girl.:mf_rosetinted:

I might message him it the now saying that it is him. He isn't on as he is away at band practice but....It shall be a wee treat for him after. Then again he doesn't like Gaga I don't think so maybe not.

Oh I better make sure I go to the right English class tomorrow.I've been in the wrong one all week.

:lmfao: sorry I'm tired :aah:

:fisch: my school starts 8am, it's 11:50am :fisch: i have to get up before 6am... :aah:

Well done :aah:

It is fun. If I go for this course in a Glasgow college you do more than just take pictures. Thing is I'm not really sure what is happening as I'm wanting to maybe move out and then move to England so I could be with my boyfriend but yeah I don't know how the college's would work there with like my exam results cos it works differently.

Yes I do know you get nice lovely teeth after them. I was meant to get them ages ago but then the guy that was to do them retired and stuff since then I've had two more fillings and now going for that,so I'm going on back to the track of braces. Everyone is saying it's best to get them now since I'm still rather young.

Oh isn't that annoying to have different system even if you're a part of the same country?

Oh that's too bad :huh: But I'll hope you'll get it now then, because as you said the younger the better.

Good girl.:mf_rosetinted:

I might message him it the now saying that it is him. He isn't on as he is away at band practice but....It shall be a wee treat for him after. Then again he doesn't like Gaga I don't think so maybe not.

Haha xD

Oh isn't that annoying to have different system even if you're a part of the same country?

Oh that's too bad :huh: But I'll hope you'll get it now then, because as you said the younger the better.

Yeah. England have GCSE's while we have something else here in Scotland. I guess if the college took like a portfilo of photo's I would be okay.

Yes. I know that some girl who works in New Look got hers when she was 20. O.o

Exactly. :teehee:

:aah:

Oh that's too bad :huh: But I'll hope you'll get it now then' date=' because as you said the younger the better.[/quote']

:naughty::naughty:

Yeah. England have GCSE's while we have something else here in Scotland. I guess if the college took like a portfilo of photo's I would be okay.

Yes. I know that some girl who works in New Look got hers when she was 20. O.o

Aha, I see. But I really hope it will work for you.

Oh that was late.

okay, i think i go sleep now... :aah: i have less than 6 hours time to sleep before my alarm wakes me up :aah: goodnights :huglove::hug:

Okay goodnight :huglove:

It might bleh nothing does though for me:tears: But yeah it is okay with my bf's flatmates to move in with them :aah:

Indeed.

But that's always something :teehee:

Haha if you all seen me on cam right now you would be like LOL.

the same :naughty:

Archived