Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'm dancing with myself, oh dancing with myself, oh dancing with myself.

Well there's nothing to lose and there's nothing to prove, I'll be dancing with myself...:fisch:

Dammit VH1 now you've reminded me that I have to listen to Billy Idol too! :sneaky2:

BILLY IDOL :excite: Xenia have I told you how much I love, no, positively ADORE you? *---*

Not recently :naughty:ma chérie

I have 9 artists/bands I have to go through in a week! A week! And now VH1 plays DWM!:sneaky2: DAAAAMMIIIIIIIT!!!! :crybaby:

THen I shall right now. I seriously adore you. :teehee:Ma petit chou-fleur

Mind naming them? Curiosity....

THen I shall right now. I seriously adore you. :teehee:Ma petit chou-fleur

Mind naming them? Curiosity....

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

*sigh* OK, don't judge me, as you will see some epic ones I still haven't gone through. It's not my fault, I, I...yeah it's my fault. Dammit me.:mf_rosetinted: *slaps herself*

Billy Idol, The Beatles, The Killers, Panic at The Disco (yes, you got me to do it :naughty:), Nirvana, Bon Jovi, Sting, Def Leppard, Pink Floyd, Queensryche.

*starts banging her head against the wall*

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

*sigh* OK, don't judge me, as you will see some epic ones I still haven't gone through. It's not my fault, I, I...yeah it's my fault. Dammit me.:mf_rosetinted: *slaps herself*

Billy Idol, The Beatles, The Killers, Panic at The Disco (yes, you got me to do it :naughty:), Nirvana, Bon Jovi, Sting, Def Leppard, Pink Floyd, Queensryche.

*starts banging her head against the wall*

Not judging. Couldn't do that to you...

That said, you have zero clue what you're missing. I... There are no words to describe how I feel towards those groups... And... I.... ,GCKJGFYFYFKJY HURRY UP ON YOUR DISCOVERY PATH PLEASE I BEG OF YOU SO WE CAN FANGURL WILDLY AND PASSIONATELY HKFLKLH,GMDDJGDGL

Not judging. Couldn't do that to you...

That said' date=' you have zero clue what you're missing. I... There are no words to describe how I feel towards those groups... And... I.... ,GCKJGFYFYFKJY HURRY UP ON YOUR DISCOVERY PATH PLEASE I BEG OF YOU SO WE CAN FANGURL WILDLY AND PASSIONATELY HKFLKLH,GMDDJGDGL[/quote']

I know what I'm missing, I just have to go through every single song on every single album of every single group/artist in a week. HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT????!!!!!!!!! *breathes* I beg of you to slap me.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Who shall I start with?

I know what I'm missing, I just have to go through every single song on every single album of every single group/artist in a week. HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT????!!!!!!!!! *breathes* I beg of you to slap me.:mf_rosetinted:

No no NOOOOOOOOUUUUUUOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

*hyperventilates* DON'T YOU DARE TRY THAT IN A WEEK!!!!!

If you seriously DARE put yourself on a deadline....:sneaky2:

Nououoooo you won't be able to appreciate the subtleties of the music if you're rushing! :tears::shocked:

*refuses to slap you not only because my tender heart couldn't bear it, but because that bit sounded ridiculously sexual and made me genuinely laugh for the first time today*

Edit: depends on what your priorities are.

No no NOOOOOOOOUUUUUUOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

*hyperventilates* DON'T YOU DARE TRY THAT IN A WEEK!!!!!

If you seriously DARE put yourself on a deadline....:sneaky2:

Nououoooo you won't be able to appreciate the subtleties of the music if you're rushing! :tears::shocked:

*refuses to slap you not only because my tender heart couldn't bear it' date=' but because that bit sounded ridiculously sexual and made me genuinely laugh for the first time today*[/quote']

But school starts in a week and they'll take my baby away when it does :tears:

:lmfao: I'm glad :aah:

EDIT: Dafuq should I know, they're all epic. But I think the oldies have the advantage.

But school starts in a week and they'll take my baby away when it does :tears:

:lmfao: I'm glad :aah:

Then you better promise me you WON'T RUSH DAMMIT!!!! Wait...*dramatic pause followed by a deep sigh* Rush. RUSH, GODDAMMIT........ Please tell me you've heard Rush because if not, that rounds off your number to 10. :aah:

:teehee: I'm gonna be honest my thoughts there had gone straight to Sherlock and Irene Adler....:naughty:

Edit: No not necessarily. Like what do you appreciate most about music you listen to? If I know that I can recommend you an order, roughly.

Archived