Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then you better promise me you WON'T RUSH DAMMIT!!!! Wait...*dramatic pause followed by a deep sigh* Rush. RUSH' date=' GODDAMMIT........ Please tell me you've heard Rush because if not, that rounds off your number to 10. :aah:

:teehee: I'm gonna be honest my thoughts there had gone straight to Sherlock and Irene Adler....:naughty:

Edit: No not necessarily. Like what do you appreciate most about music you listen to? If I know that I can recommend you an order, roughly.[/quote']

I've heard, and don't you mean 11?:mf_rosetinted:Damn you.:mf_rosetinted:

Riiight... *pretends to understand*

174575_198440700257876_1916558359_n.jpg Just give me a name!!!!!!!!!!:aah:

I've heard, and don't you mean 11?:mf_rosetinted:Damn you.:mf_rosetinted:

Riiight... *pretends to understand*

174575_198440700257876_1916558359_n.jpg Just give me a name!!!!!!!!!!:aah:

:floor: Okay. Well...... *tries to rephrase* What is your favorite thing about it, like the lyrics, or the styling, or a certain vocal quality, or concept albums with stories, or WHAT!? :aah: I shall not recommend unless you ANSWER. ME. NOW. XD

Oooooookay......:aah:

We have strange convos, very strange..... :mf_rosetinted: *lifts brain out of head and dramatically shows it* THIS, children, is what the brain of a disturbing creeper looks like!

How should I know????:aah: Oh, forget it, Nirvana it is.:mf_rosetinted:

But- wait--- no- and- but- F*CK. :mf_rosetinted:

We have strange convos' date=' very strange..... :mf_rosetinted: *lifts brain out of head and dramatically shows it* THIS, children, is what the brain of a disturbing creeper looks like!

But- wait--- no- and- but- F*CK. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Ooooooooooooooh, brain! *pokes brain with stick*

You asked too much and I quit.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

I like brains' date=' I've held them! And hearts, and once a lung :3

But you had to pick my least favorite on the whole list.....:doh:[/quote']

How lovely.:mf_rosetinted:

Really? Why?:blink: I like Kurt, he was smart and had an amazing voice. So what's your favourite (only oldies)?:das: Or give me your order.:mf_rosetinted:

How lovely.:mf_rosetinted:

Really? Why?:blink: I like Kurt, he was smart and had an amazing voice. So what's your favourite (only oldies)?:das: Or give me your order.:mf_rosetinted:

Well.... It's hard to place. Kurt... Is just...., indescribable..... great. Amazing. Brilliant. I really don't know, I think it's less layered... Or SOMETHING... :doh: no clue.

I think as far as the older stuff goes, Queensryche and Pink Floyd are so tied for first.

Well.... It's hard to place. Kurt... Is just....' date=' indescribable..... great. Amazing. Brilliant. I really don't know, I think it's less layered... Or SOMETHING... :doh: no clue.

I think as far as the older stuff goes, Queensryche and Pink Floyd are so tied for first.[/quote']

What do I do?! :crybaby:

Archived