Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D'aaaawwwwwww!!!!!! I've always admired that quotation. :teehee:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Good morning Xenia' date=' missed you! :hug:Damn emotions.:sneaky2::naughty:

One of my favourites.:naughty: I actually said it once and thought I invented it, and then a few months later I found out that Kurt did and I was like Dammit! :aah:

Morning :hug:What? And what's this I hear about my SBBB2 hurting her arm?:tears:

One of my favourites.:naughty: I actually said it once and thought I invented it, and then a few months later I found out that Kurt did and I was like Dammit! :aah:

Morning :hug:What? And what's this I hear about my SBBB2 hurting her arm?:tears:

:teehee::naughty:

Missing people is a really weird feeling. xD Oh not to worry, it isn't like I'm going to die, I've just slashed my arm up a bit while I was sleeping somehow...no clue. :aah:

Sorry, lunch.

:teehee::naughty :

Missing people is a really weird feeling. xD Oh not to worry' date=' it isn't like I'm going to die, I've just slashed my arm up a bit while I was sleeping somehow...no clue. :aah:[/color']

Ooookay..xDD :lmao: I think you're sleepwalking :roftl:

You didn't know that? :naughty:

I didn't know she hated you :mf_rosetinted::aah:

this is why Swedes hates Finns :mf_rosetinted : we won them in ice hockey :naughty:

6312707237_e0f04dbb71_z.jpg

i'm off now, byeeee :hug:

Well that's a joly good reason :naughty:

Bye :hug:

Archived