I hate my french class :tears:

Sorry' date=' lunch.

Ooookay..xDD :lmao: I think you're sleepwalking :roftl:

I didn't know she hated you :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Well that's a joly good reason :naughty:

Bye :hug:

Neither did I until I read satw :aah:

So suddenly sharp objects are frightening? :das:

No' date=' it's scary because you had a sharp object in your bed. One that I shouldn't know about. I'm scared of what it might be and what you do with it.:mf_rosetinted:

I hate my french class :tears:

Neither did I until I read satw :aah:

:itsok: It's OK, I love you. And IKEA. :hug::aah:

No, it's scary because you had a sharp object in your bed. One that I shouldn't know about. I'm scared of what it might be and what you do with it.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: So I'm gonna guess you're assuming the worst, no? :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

What happened? What makes it so bad? :huh:

We are 3 persons. I study french step 5, the other two study french step 6. One of them have been in france for one years as an exchange student, the other one is from a french speaking country and speaks french fluent, in fact she can barely speak swedish. The whole lesson is in french, not that hard I understand like 70-80% but the other ones can ask things in french and etc.

And this book we got, is like really really hard didn't understand anything, but the other ones did. One of them could even start discussing it, in french ofc. And she gave us an assignment, that apparently was homework for tomorrow, but I didn't understand that, so after the lesson I had to ask my classmate if we had any homework to do until tomorrow. And she laughed and said: no

and I was: oh really that's good, and then she said: I was just kidding.

I fell like the odd man out.

That's why :tears:

No, it's scary because you had a sharp object in your bed. One that I shouldn't know about. I'm scared of what it might be and what you do with it.:mf_rosetinted:

Yay :hug: I love IKEA too :mf_rosetinted: xD

this:

1. You trust IKEA more than your government.

2. IKEA is home away from home.

3. You grew up in a house looking exactly as if it would have been in the IKEA-catalogue.

4. You know the names of a multitude of IKEA items.

5. You know how to pronounce these names and sigh when Non-Swedes don't.

6. You live abroad and virtually all your furniture is from IKEA even if there are still no IKEA stores in the country. (note the word“still” as in you are expecting IKEA to one day be found in every single country)

7. You rarely visited IKEA when you lived back in Sweden but once you are abroad you think visiting IKEA is a small trip back home, that makes your eyes damp and feel even more home sick than before.

8. Going to IKEA abroad, you end up loitering in the Swedish Food Market, buying more food than furniture.

9. While on one hand you praise the Swedish Food Market, you feel betrayed since the “Svenska bullar" they sell are clearly not anything like what you had back home.

10. When living outside the borders of Sweden you panic when IKEA has sold out of “julmust” before Christmas.

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm too scared to assume, ma chérie.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

:doh::naughty:

We are 3 persons. I study french step 5, the other two study french step 6. One of them have been in france for one years as an exchange student, the other one is from a french speaking country and speaks french fluent, in fact she can barely speak swedish. The whole lesson is in french, not that hard I understand like 70-80% but the other ones can ask things in french and etc.

And this book we got, is like really really hard didn't understand anything, but the other ones did. One of them could even start discussing it, in french ofc. And she gave us an assignment, that apparently was homework for tomorrow, but I didn't understand that, so after the lesson I had to ask my classmate if we had any homework to do until tomorrow. And she laughed and said: no

and I was: oh really that's good, and then she said: I was just kidding.

I fell like the odd man out.

That's why :tears:

Aww D:

Isn't there any way you can get extra help or something? :blink: And only 3 of you? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I'm going to town, see yous later tonight.:huglove:

:tears: bye :huglove:

Don't think so :sad: Yes, we're the only one who wants to keep on study french :huh:

I mean, you could always ask! It couldn't do harm to try. Seriously, only just the three of you though? Normally our language classes are full, 30 people or so to a teacher:aah:

I mean' date=' you could always ask! It couldn't do harm to try. Seriously, only just the three of you though? Normally our language classes are full, 30 people or so to a teacher:aah:[/quote']

Yeah maybe... Yes, because french isn't that popular and when your on that high level that I am, there aren't many that want to study it, but the school have to have the class, even if there only would be one who wants to study it :teehee:

In 7-9th grade we were 7 people

in 10th 7

in 11th 6

and now 3...

If you go to the spanish and the german classes there are more people :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah maybe... Yes, because french isn't that popular and when your on that high level that I am, there aren't many that want to study it, but the school have to have the class, even if there only would be one who wants to study it :teehee:

In 7-9th grade we were 7 people

in 10th 7

in 11th 6

and now 3...

If you go to the spanish and the german classes there are more people :mf_rosetinted:

Wow! Well of course since we have to take at least 3 years of a language, 4 if we want to switch, everybody's always trying to get spots in language classes especially Spanish and French. :aah:

Wow! Well of course since we have to take at least 3 years of a language' date=' 4 if we want to switch, everybody's always trying to get spots in language classes especially Spanish and French. :aah:[/quote']

Well we have to study 3 years to, and even more years depending on what program you want to study on gymnasiet :mf_rosetinted: I remember that, my school was rather small. But they had 2 spanish classes with 30 students in each and if you compare that to our french class you understand why we're only 3 persons now :aah:

Well we have to study 3 years to, and even more years depending on what program you want to study on gymnasiet :mf_rosetinted: I remember that, my school was rather small. But they had 2 spanish classes with 30 students in each and if you compare that to our french class you understand why we're only 3 persons now :aah:

Aha, makes sense :naughty: Well that's actually kind of better anyways since the less people there are the better the quality of teaching can be, undistracted and with more time to get help if up you need it :3

Aha' date=' makes sense :naughty: Well that's actually kind of better anyways since the less people there are the better the quality of teaching can be, undistracted and with more time to get help if up you need it :3[/quote']

I agree, just that in this case I think we're too few there could at least be on more who study french step 5 :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: Definitely true' date=' and really if there were only 3 people in a class here it would get cut to save money :aah:[/quote']

:aah: Well they would do that too here, but they can't because language classes give extra points that are important when you apply for university :mf_rosetinted:

Archived