Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty:

No' date=' for example last year not enough people wanted to take French so they cut it and made me take Spanish again instead. :mf_rosetinted: they really could care less as long as you do your required credits. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Oh that's really bad, you should complain! :mf_rosetinted: If you went to school here that would never have happened since when you have chose one language you can't change to another :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that's really bad, you should complain! :mf_rosetinted: If you went to school here that would never have happened since when you have chose one language you can't change to another :mf_rosetinted:

I cant complain since they give me this stuff about saving money and tax dollars....:aah:

We're allowed to change if we want... But I seriously wanted to take French. I started in 6th grade with French and I would be going to French 4 if they hadn't thrown me around so much :mf_rosetinted:

I cant complain since they give me this stuff about saving money and tax dollars....:aah:

We're allowed to change if we want... But I seriously wanted to take French. I started in 6th grade with French and I would be going to French 4 if they hadn't thrown me around so much :mf_rosetinted:

Go to the news papers :mf_rosetinted: Seriously that works. :teehee:

Oh' date=' that sucks. :huh:

How old is she? :mf_rosetinted:

:bye:

Your age :naughty:

I might :mf_rosetinted:

Yep' date=' sure does. And now I have to take French 1 all over again :aah:

Well what d'ya know. :roftl: She must not be a Sherlockian, I presume. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Do it :mf_rosetinted:

What, seriously. Can they do that? :blink:

Haha no :aah: She refuse to watch it with me, but one day MOHAHAHAHAH :mf_rosetinted: xD

Archived