Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you :mf_rosetinted:

Of course she will! :naughty:He looks quite nice acting' date=' better than in pictures.[/color']

You're welcome :pinkbow:

Well she likes House, but I'm pretty sure she will dislike Sherlock just because I like it :aah: I agre :teehee:

You're welcome :pinkbow:

Well she likes House, but I'm pretty sure she will dislike Sherlock just because I like it :aah:I agre :teehee:

Ha my dad does the same thing, drives me mad :aah:

Oh boy....I actually was in school and kept laughing randomly as I remembered what he said.:aah: my friend was like dafuq? xD

Haha I would have liked to see that :teehee:

Ha my dad does the same thing' date=' drives me mad :aah:

Haha I would have liked to see that :teehee:[/quote']

What ? me being in a class then randomly laughing? :aah: I had to keep a straight face in R.E. though the teacher is pretty strict for that so...yeah plus we was watching a film that wasn't very funny.

my legs and hands ache... :mf_rosetinted:

same :mf_rosetinted::hug:

What ? me being in a class then randomly laughing? :aah: I had to keep a straight face in R.E. though the teacher is pretty strict for that so...yeah plus we was watching a film that wasn't very funny.

Yep :naughty: Oh... What were you watching? :mf_rosetinted:

I thought you were a film person, even I know about the film :mf_rosetinted: xD

It's interesting actually but then it gets crazier and crazier xD

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362478/

I definitely am, but that was 3 years ago and wasn't the best reviewed release of the year :teehee: Must've been poorly advertised too, or else I would have at least heard of it :naughty:

Oh world why :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaaaaw no D: What did you do today? :teehee: It's bank holiday in Scotland too isn't it?

:mf_rosetinted:

I was at school. It was a english bank holiday so us Scottish folk were not off (apart from those who work at the banks or job centers.) I'm not off again for a good few days till the 21st of September,I will also have the place to myself then as well.:pinkbow:

Archived