Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

I would bet ALL MY MONEY that I have stalked people to a much further extent than you. :teehee:

I'd bet all money we (me and my stalker friend clara :mf_rosetinted: ) could know everything about that person who we're stalking is they werea bit more stalk-able. :naughty: but we already know everything that is able to know. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Great to be back :pinkbow: So' date=' what have I missed?:das:

I know that.:mikad as::mika das::mika das:

:mikadas::mikadas::mikadas:

:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd bet all money we (me and my stalker friend clara :mf_rosetinted: ) could know everything about that person who we're stalking is they werea bit more stalk-able. :naughty: but we already know everything that is able to know. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:mikadas::mikadas::mikadas:

:mf_rosetinted:

Really? Are you SURE? :mikacool: My latest stalking victim is unfortunate-- I was able to go so far as to know her parents full names (and thus be able to learn even more about her and her family) Pictures of her on a boat trip from when she was like 9 years old, every account she has on any website (whether or not it's under a different name which she never told me, I had to find it out from stalking her mum's photography site [also which she has zero idea I know exists] I know her sibling's names and ages, none of which she's told me, I know their hair and eye colors, And a lot more... I could go on for days about everything I know from Internet stalking this one person. I am royally creepy. Don't challenge it. :mikacool::floor:

My legs are dead.:mf_rosetinted: And I saw a book with the collective works of EAP in English..:fisch:And I didn't buy it. And now I want to die.

You? :pinkbow:

You shoulda bought it. :mf_rosetinted:

Me? Oh... Stalking, the more assured, thinking about people, thinking about things, language stuff, MCR, every good song I could remember from every group, now just on here because my sister took the tv. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

You shoulda bought it. :mf_rosetinted:

Me? Oh... Stalking' date=' the more assured, thinking about people, thinking about things, language stuff, MCR, every good song I could remember from every group, now just on here because my sister took the tv. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I know, but my mum would've killed me.:mf_rosetinted: Shhh, don't tell her, I'm gonna go back for it.

Stalking who?:mf_rosetinted:

Have you stalked me?:mikacool:

no.not you. why shall I do that? :mikacool:

Really? Are you SURE? :mikacool: My latest stalking victim is unfortunate-- I was able to go so far as to know her parents full names (and thus be able to learn even more about her and her family) Pictures of her on a boat trip from when she was like 9 years old' date=' every account she has on any website (whether or not it's under a different name which she never told me, I had to find it out from stalking her mum's photography site [also which she has zero idea I know exists'] I know her sibling's names and ages, none of which she's told me, I know their hair and eye colors, And a lot more... I could go on for days about everything I know from Internet stalking this one person. I am royally creepy. Don't challenge it. :mikacool::floor:

okay I won't challenge you but just said I was a stalker too :naughty: but we were stalking a person that we don't know IN REAL. so it was kinda more difficult... and well what we know about that person is how old they are,where they study, found some videos, projects from the uni, their drawings/paintings, saw their friends, know their family members names, seen siblings' and parents' pics and so on :das::aah: so am I a good stalker too at least, if not perfeeeect? :das:

It's not over, sorry, apparently swedish adjectives are harder than I thought xD

How you bend adjectives in positive.

brown = brun

en-word

Indefinite article:

a brown ball

En brun boll

Definite article:

when you describe something in definite article you add an -a to the adjective.

the brown ball

den bruna bollen

Predicative adjective:

Is the rest part is the same as in english.

Indefinite article:

A ball is brown

en boll är brun

Definite article:

the ball is brown

bollen är brun

ett-word

with ett-words it's a bit different, you add an extra -t at the end of the adjective.

Indefinite article:

A brown table

Ett brunt bord

Definite article:

the brown table

det bruna bordet

Predicative adjective:

it is a bit different as well, you add an extra -t at the end of the adjective here as well.

Indefinite article:

A table is brown

ett bord är brunt

Definite article:

the table is brown

Bordet är brunt

no.not you. why shall I do that? :mikacool:

okay I won't challenge you but just said I was a stalker too :naughty: but we were stalking a person that we don't know IN REAL. so it was kinda more difficult... and well what we know about that person is how old they are,where they study, found some videos, projects from the uni, their drawings/paintings, saw their friends, know their family members names, seen siblings' and parents' pics and so on :das::aah: so am I a good stalker too at least, if not perfeeeect? :das:

I'm just stalking an Internet friend :naughty: obsessively. At first it was a school thing now it's just for fun. :aah:

You are also a good stalker. Maybe not as good as I, but nonetheless. :naughty:

It's not over, sorry, apparently swedish adjectives are harder than I thought xD

How you bend adjectives in positive.

brown = brun

en-word

Indefinite article:

a brown ball

En brun boll

Definite article:

the brown ball

den bruna bollen

Predicative adjective:

Is the rest part is the same as in english.

Indefinite article:

A ball is brown

en boll är brun

Definite article:

the ball is brown

bollen är brun

ett-word

with ett-words it's a bit different, you add an extra -t at the end of the adjective.

Indefinite article:

A brown table

Ett brunt bord

Definite article:

the brown table

det bruna bordet

Predicative adjective:

it is a bit different as well, you add an extra -t at the end of the adjective here as well.

Indefinite article:

A table is brown

ett bord är brunt

Definite article:

the table is brown

Bordet är brunt

Okay well I should've know it wouldn't be a piece of cake :aah:

Not you YET' date=' see I Internet stalk people to the point of finding out everything about them, I'm choosing my next victim right now.... Who shall it be....:das:[/color']

So should I be worried? :das:

I'm just stalking an Internet friend :naughty: obsessively. At first it was a school thing now it's just for fun. :aah:

You are also a good stalker. Maybe not as good as I' date=' but nonetheless. :naughty:[/quote']

yes yes I really am. :naughty: now I want to stalk someone too but don't know who :mf_rosetinted: and there's nothing left about that person I said above :sneaky2: I'll go visit their uni's site :naughty::mikacool:

yes yes I really am. :naughty: now I want to stalk someone too but don't know who :mf_rosetinted: and there's nothing left about that person I said above :sneaky2: I'll go visit their uni's site :naughty::mikacool:

Smart idea! Next is to try stalking someone I've never met, that'll raise the creeper staus dramatically...:naughty:

I never knew english was this easy :aah:

It isn't always, but it definitely is about plurals and adjectives :teehee::aah:

Archived