Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 euro then? :ah: I don't know exchange them? :naughty:

Oh what have I done :mf_rosetinted: xD It's not impossible, but I'm sure you'll have to work hard :mf_r

osetinted:

Nope I mean ofc Ill find it, and then I shall make you follow through with your offer. :mf_rosetinted:

Like a unicorn duh. It was pure white :3

Oh how silly of me, of course :333

Awww :blush-anim-cl: I love you too :huglove: That's awesome!:aa: How is she?

Wait, does that mean I'm too hard or too easy to stalk?:mf_rosetinted:

You don't think I'm interesting?:tears: Fine.:shun::aah:

:hug:

Well, she hasn't been in touch much but she isn't dead so I'm glad :3

Neither, I didnt put you where you were because of difficulty or else you'd have been lower on the list :aah: You are where you are because of reasons.n:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I hope you're bord then :naughty: Wait what did I just say :aah:

Dont worry, as soon as all of you leave to sleep I'm immediately bored and lonely. Which means either A: sit around feeling empty because there's nobody to talk to or B. Do something productive. In this case, stalking you for your last name. :mikacool:

Nope I mean ofc Ill find it' date=' and then I shall make you follow through with your offer. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh how silly of me, of course :333

Well, she hasn't been in touch much but she isn't dead so I'm glad :3

Neither, I didnt put you where you were because of difficulty or else you'd have been lower on the list :aah: You are where you are because of reasons.n:mf_rosetinted:

We'll see, I'm not giving you any clues :mf_rosetinted:

Dont worry' date=' as soon as all of you leave to sleep I'm immediately bored and lonely. Which means either A: sit around feeling empty because there's nobody to talk to or B. Do something productive. In this case, stalking you for your last name. :mikacool:[/color']

Hehe, then I know what will meet me tomorrow morning? :mf_rosetinted: If you find it, pm me :naughty:

Well' date=' she hasn't been in touch much but she isn't dead so I'm glad :3

Neither, I didnt put you where you were because of difficulty or else you'd have been lower on the list :aah: You are where you are because of reasons.n:mf_rosetinted: [/color']

Any idea when she's coming back? :/

Lower as in more difficult?:mf_rosetinted: Oh, you're being misterious, okay..:mf_rosetinted: And just so you know, it'd be easier if you just asked. :aah:

Any idea when she's coming back? :/

Lower as in more difficult?:mf_rosetinted: Oh, you're being misterious, okay..:mf_rosetinted: And just so you know, it'd be easier if you just asked. :aah:

No, but I do know she's back at home safely now :D

Yes as in more difficult... Had you happened to realize that it wouldnt be natural of me to expect to be able to stalk you in English? I can stalk your MFC posts, but if I expect to find anything else it would more likely be in Sebian. :mf_rosetinted:

I like being mysterious. :mf_rosetinted:

Asked what? And do I want to make this easy on me? :teehee:

Xenia showed me that one last night :mf_rosetinted:

And I laughed just as hard then as I am now :ro ftl:

okay she won this time. :mf_rosetint ed::l mfao:

You don't think I'm interesting?:tears: Fine.:shun::aah:

no I mean it's more interesting when you don't know the person and you stalk them and they have no idea :naughty: but you. need. no. stalking. :mf_rosetinted:

I already showed her that.:mf_rosetinted:

And I died when I first saw it :lmao::lmao::lmao:

you're faster :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

No' date=' but I do know she's back at home safely now :D

Yes as in more difficult... Had you happened to realize that it wouldnt be natural of me to expect to be able to stalk you in English? I can stalk your MFC posts, but if I expect to find anything else it would more likely be in Sebian. :mf_rosetinted:

I like being mysterious. :mf_rosetinted:

Asked what? And do I want to make this easy on me? :teehee:[/color']

Yay! :D

Good :pinkbow: I don't expect you to find anything else, since this is my thread, I rarely go to any others..

Good for you.:mf_rosetinted:

Whatever you want to know.:teehee: Dunno, depends on you...

Yay! :D

Good :pinkbow: I don't expect you to find anything else, since this is my thread, I rarely go to any others..

Good for you.:mf_rosetinted:

Whatever you want to know.:teehee: Dunno, depends on you...

Mm. I don't know if anything's worth asking because I would feel even more of a creeper than I already am :aah:

Archived