Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emma. GO OUTSIDE AND JUST RUN AROUND GLASGOW PLEASE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU GET CAUGHT FOR SNEAKING OUT OF SCHOOL, JUST DO IT.

:lmao::lmao:

I feel like telling my mum to phone the school to say I won't be in due to 'unknown reasons that are best kept to oneself' Glasgow is a big place how am I suppose to find one man. xD Can you give me the money for the train Eloise? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao:

I feel like telling my mum to phone the school to say I won't be in due to 'unknown reasons that are best kept to oneself' Glasgow is a big place how am I suppose to find one man. xD Can you give me the money for the train Eloise? :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe you should tweet him and ask. :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaw you cutie :teehee:

I WISH MIKA WOULD REPLY TO ME. After three years of trying, I still haven't given up completely. :naughty:

Me? cutie? Never! :naughty:

Aww..might soon get like that for me..:aah: But hey ho..at least Gaga's dad follows me and The Darkness.:teehee:

XD Me is bored again

Hi you.

Me? cutie? Never! :naughty:

Aww..might soon get like that for me..:aah: But hey ho..at least Gaga's dad follows me and The Darkness.:teehee:

Hi you.

THE DARKNESS DO? :shocked: I love that first song they did. :teehee: I sing it whenever I'm in a bad mood, to make me happy.

Well it's not as if am actually see him...and we don't know where abouts in Glasgow....I have school also so it's not as if I could go and track him down.:teehee:

Good to see he is back here though.:naughty:

But still, he's close to you :mf_rosetinted: xD

THE DARKNESS DO? :shocked: I love that first song they did. :teehee: I sing it whenever I'm in a bad mood, to make me happy.

You didn't know? :aah: Did you not see my screen shot and status on facebook? :aah: or even go on twitter and stalk my profile and then my followers and you will see :3 awww cute.

Tinychat. Xenia had to see my face' date=' since we're engaged. :pinkbow:[/quote']

I see :P Thanks for leaving me though.

But still, he's close to you :mf_rosetinted: xD

I know..but not like am seeing him...(damn school..)

Archived