Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You didn't know? :aah: Did you not see my screen shot and status on facebook? :aah: or even go on twitter and stalk my profile and then my followers and you will see :3 awww cute.

I see :P Thanks for leaving me though.

I know..but not like am seeing him...(damn school..)

That reminds me why'd you disappear from the tinychat? :aah:

You didn't know? :aah: Did you not see my screen shot and status on facebook? :aah: or even go on twitter and stalk my profile and then my followers and you will see :3 awww cute.

I see :P Thanks for leaving me though.

I know..but not like am seeing him...(damn school..)

No, but you'll feel him menatlay :aah:

I have to stop posting things in the wrong threads :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

That reminds me why'd you disappear from the tinychat? :aah:

My computer doesn't like tinychat xD plus I have chrome..which it seems to be having problems with also I ain't got a clue what was going on.

No' date=' but you'll feel him menatlay :aah:[/quote']

Omg :lmfao: Totally.

Yep :aah:

Just sitting in school like....Oh yeah Mika has just decided to nip down to the Clyde yep.:aah:

:huh: Oh. That's sucky!

Indeed. No matter I am here...not for long though probably will have to go off....BUT I will be on facebook.:das:

But I am staying till I am kicked off.

Just sitting in school like....Oh yeah Mika has just decided to nip down to the Clyde yep.:aah:

Indeed. No matter I am here...not for long though probably will have to go off....BUT I will be on facebook.:das:

But I am staying till I am kicked off.

Woo! :das:

Oh, shut it. You're beautiful.:huglove:

Something you didn't know about me is that I fall for dorks.:teehee:

Haha whatever, but I shall take your word for it because I trust you. :3

Actually I did sorta know that xDDD Anyways I'm shy, only when I'm performing is when I'm not xDD

Haha whatever' date=' but I shall take your word for it because I trust you. :3

Actually I did sorta know that xDDD Anyways I'm shy, only when I'm performing is when I'm not xDD

Thank you :3

I'm shy until you get to know me. When you do, you get this.:naughty: That reminds me of someone..:fisch: And wait, you perform?:blink:

Thank you :3

I'm shy until you get to know me. When you do, you get this.:naughty: That reminds me of someone..:fisch: And wait, you perform?:blink:

:pinkbow:

Same here for sure, I'm just camera shy because since we weren't actually talking, it felt really awkward just being there xD

Who? :naughty:

Yes... I perform for violin, mostly with an ensemble but sometimes solo, and also as a solo act for singing and sometimes accompanying myself on guitar or piano. But I probably hype myself because I'm not exactly good. My dad is the singer of the house really... I listen to his covers for fun sometimes :naughty:

Edit: and as you could have guessed by the fact I'll audition to be Mrs. Lovett, I act. :pinkbow:

:pinkbow:

Same here for sure' date=' I'm just camera shy because since we weren't actually talking, it felt really awkward just being there xD

Who? :naughty:

Yes... I perform for violin, mostly with an ensemble but sometimes solo, and also as a solo act for singing and sometimes accompanying myself on guitar or piano. But I probably hype myself because I'm not exactly good. My dad is the singer of the house really... I listen to his covers for fun sometimes :naughty:[/color']

Edit: and as you could have guessed by the fact I'll audition to be Mrs. Lovett, I act. :pinkbow:

It wasn't for me, you didn't fully see me anyway :naughty:

Hitler.:mf_rosetinted:

I am so jealous. I suck at all of that :/

When are you auditioning?:pinkbow:

And have you decided whether you're gonna ask or stalk me?:mf_rosetinted:

It wasn't for me, you didn't fully see me anyway :naughty:

Hitler.:mf_rosetinted:

I am so jealous. I suck at all of that :/

When are you auditioning?:pinkbow:

And have you decided whether you're gonna ask or stalk me?:mf_rosetinted:

Well that's great for you, I couldn't stop blushing in fact I still am and I cant tell if it's you or me or the heat :blush-anim-cl:

Don't be jealous, it's just what I do to keep from going completely insane :aah:

I'll be auditioning early next summer :pinkbow: (well hopefully, if my school doesn't oppose to putting on Sweeney.....:doh:)

I MIGHT... :fisch:

Well that's great for you' date=' I couldn't stop blushing in fact I still am and I cant tell if it's you or me or the heat :blush-anim-cl:

Don't be jealous, it's just what I do to keep from going completely insane :aah:

[/color']

I'll be auditioning early next summer :pinkbow: (well hopefully, if my school doesn't oppose to putting on Sweeney.....:doh:)

I MIGHT... :fisch:

Wow.:aah: Why me?:aah:

Pffffft, nothing could stop me from that :naughty:

Yay!:boing: I'll put them in pies if they do.:mf_rosetinted:

You might what?:mf_rosetinted:

Wow.:aah: Why me?:aah:

Pffffft, nothing could stop me from that :naughty:

Yay!:boing: I'll put them in pies if they do.:mf_rosetinted:

You might what?:mf_rosetinted:

Cos I care WAYYYYYY too much what you think, as eventually happens to me with everyone I'm good friends with :naughty:

Whatever. :teehee:

Hmm, I'm seeing how that would go.... Might join you as well... :das:

I might I don't know whatever anything :mf_rosetinted:

Archived