Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's all you're gonna get.:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm..I don't think so. But I need experience to be sure, and I don't have that.

Good answer!

Okay. If you were to have 24 hours to live,

Would you want to know you were going to die,

Or not know, and why?

Good answer!

Okay. If you were to have 24 hours to live' date='

Would you want to know you were going to die,

Or not know, and why?[/quote']

Thank you :pinkbow:

Depends on the life I lead before. If it sucked, then I wouldn't, because it would depress me and I'd die at the spot, and if I had a good life, then yes, because I'd make peace with it and do what I wanted to before I die.

Thank you :pinkbow:

Depends on the life I lead before. If it sucked, then I wouldn't, because it would depress me and I'd die at the spot, and if I had a good life, then yes, because I'd make peace with it and do what I wanted to before I die.

:original:

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I don't know, my face looks different, and I think I'm less ugly in real life.:aah: Seriously, the only photos of me that I like are the ones where I'm a baby. I was such a cute baby. :3

Oh I'm so screwed, you're way prettier than me in pictures already :tears::mf_rosetinted:

If you think you're ugly dear, you need your eyes checked cos you're exactly the kind of girl I've been jealous of my entire life and it isn't fair for you to think badly of yourself.

Oh I'm so screwed' date=' you're way prettier than me in pictures already :tears::mf_rosetinted:

If you think you're ugly dear, you need your eyes checked cos you're exactly the kind of girl I've been jealous of my entire life and it isn't fair for you to think badly of yourself.[/quote']

:floor:

Jealous? Of me? Bwahahahaha! :lmao::lmao: Now, what's my next question?:mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

Jealous? Of me? Bwahahahaha! :lmao::lmao: Now, what's my next question?:mf_rosetinted:

Don't you dare laugh at me. :mf_rosetinted: I'm not lying. Not even so far as embellishing the truth. My question for you is why do all the beautiful people of the world depress me so by thinking they're ugly? :aah::tears: This takes humble to a whole different level.....

Don't you dare laugh at me. :mf_rosetinted: I'm not lying. Not even so far as embellishing the truth. My question for you is why do all the beautiful people of the world depress me so by thinking they're ugly? :aah::tears:

I'm sorry, but you really made me laugh with that.:aah:

I don't know, ask Mary, she'll know how to answer that.:mf_rosetinted: Now: question please!:pinkbow:

I'm sorry, but you really made me laugh with that.:aah:

I don't know, ask Mary, she'll know how to answer that.:mf_rosetinted: Now: question please!:pinkbow:

Well I'm sorry you find it amusing. :mf_rosetinted:

You're seriously making me cry. Not like tear up but actual crying. :aah: I swear, if you think you're ugly.....:tears: PLEASE tell me you don't seriously BELIEVE that... *goes off to hug a pillow*

Well I'm sorry you find it amusing. :mf_rosetinted:

You're seriously making me cry. Not like tear up but actual crying. :aah: I swear' date=' if you think you're ugly.....:tears: PLEASE tell me you don't seriously BELIEVE that... *goes off to hug a pillow*[/color']

:mf_rosetinted:

Now why are you crying?:tears: Yes, I do, and I don't like to talk about it, okay?

:mf_rosetinted:

Now why are you crying?:tears: Yes, I do, and I don't like to talk about it, okay?

That's fine if you don't want to talk about it. I suppose I understand. But I don't understand how you can think that!!! I wish I could change your mind. Anyways, I think you're beautiful. And lucky. But then again, what do I know? Probably nothing. xD

That's fine if you don't want to talk about it. I suppose I understand. But I don't understand how you can think that!!! I wish I could change your mind. Anyways' date=' I think you're beautiful. And lucky. But then again, what do I know? Probably nothing. xD [/color']

I think no one will ever be able to, but that's OK. Thank you, and you do know a lot, I just think you need those glasses.:aah:

Now, will you ask, or should I go to sleep?:mf_rosetinted: I have guests coming for lunch tomorrow (or today), and it's gonna be a long day.

Archived