Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Start at the beginning. And those include..?

Well, the beginning is... Too far back for me to remember. Mmph.

My dad has ADD, Panic/Anxiety disorder, clinical depression, ... Probably am forgetting something or other :huh: He used to smoke and was a serious alcoholic :aah:

My sister has ADHD, and probably to the best of our knowledge some sort of personality disorder, she's quite violent and defensive and has wild mood swings.

My mom refuses to be tested but I'm suspecting manic depression, really... She has mood swings quite often and she expects way too much from people. She's not afraid to do anything to get her way really, and that includes various, for lack of a better term, 'performances', she needs attention, it's just sick. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know, but I have to learn to tune it out, and get by, and I think it affected me in terms of making me more passive and sensitive to others feeling hurt. :tears:

Well' date=' the beginning is... Too far back for me to remember. Mmph.

My dad has ADD, Panic/Anxiety disorder, clinical depression, ... Probably am forgetting something or other :huh: He used to smoke and was a serious alcoholic :aah:

My sister has ADHD, and probably to the best of our knowledge some sort of personality disorder, she's quite violent and defensive and has wild mood swings.

My mom refuses to be tested but I'm suspecting manic depression, really... She has mood swings quite often and she expects way too much from people. She's not afraid to do anything to get her way really, and that includes various, for lack of a better term, 'performances', she needs attention, it's just sick. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know, but I have to learn to tune it out, and get by, and I think it affected me in terms of making me more passive and sensitive to others feeling hurt. :tears:[/quote']

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry Grace. They all love you to death, but all of that is messing up their brains. I know it hurts like hell right now, but it will get better, I promise. And, for what it's worth, I'll always be here for you.

Exactly, it's made you who you are, and that's the most wonderful person on earth.:hug: I really wish I could hug you now.:tears:

girls, you are talking about very private & personal subjects & i think if you want to continue discussing it, it would be better done in private... either via pm or on msn.

thank you :huglove:

Oh yes, I completely agree, I had forgotten completely :doh:

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry Grace. They all love you to death, but all of that is messing up their brains. I know it hurts like hell right now, but it will get better, I promise. And, for what it's worth, I'll always be here for you.

Exactly, it's made you who you are, and that's the most wonderful person on earth.:hug: I really wish I could hug you now.:tears:

Thank you :hug: No words. And now of course, it's best to move along from the subject :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

My brother is going to college tomorrow. I miss him already :tears: I can't stop crying :crybaby:

my brother is away the whole day, from the morning till like 10 or 11pm and even when he's at home, he's annoying :mf_rosetinted:

Archived