Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like the way is looking at me :naughty:

Is puppy dawg eyes!!!! :naughty:

That was a bit stupid in asking if he plays it considering he is suggesting I should too:lmfao:

I am a girl gamer,problem?:mf_rosetinted: I love guitar hero.:naughty:

No, no problem, since so am I :naughty:

Guitar hero is entertaining. I like.. Hmm.. Sandbox type things. And platformers. I'm a big fan of Uncharted and Heavy Rain, two of the hands-down BEST games in the history of ever. It's opinion, sure, but I doubt it would be argued too much :aah::naughty:

Is puppy dawg eyes!!!! :naughty:

No' date=' no problem, since so am I :naughty:

Guitar hero is entertaining. I like.. Hmm.. Sandbox type things. And platformers. I'm a big fan of Uncharted and Heavy Rain, two of the hands-down BEST games in the history of ever. It's opinion, sure, but I doubt it would be argued too much :aah::naughty:[/quote']

Good.:teehee:

Haha it sure is,if I am hyper I laugh at the noises made when you miss a note more so when on bass cos it's such a funny sound xD Oooooh. I wanna play Saint's Row The Third right now but I have no xbox or ps3 cos I am le poor.

Good.:teehee:

Haha it sure is,if I am hyper I laugh at the noises made when you miss a note more so when on bass cos it's such a funny sound xD Oooooh. I wanna play Saint's Row The Third right now but I have no xbox or ps3 cos I am le poor.

:aah: Have one of ours then, we have plenty to go round because my dad rather have gaming stuff than hot running water :aah:

I went tubing with my friend and I got flung off like about 2 million times and my hands are all scraped up and my left leg has about 16 bruises :stretcher:

I feel like crap :aah:

I love tubing! :wub2:

Archived