Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Hello! :das:

How are you? :biggrin2:

You are so lucky. :mf_rosetinted: My mum just came in and told me I didn't clean the floor properly, and then asked me to hover ALL of the downstairs, and then do that laundry.

I'm not cinderalla. AND SHE KNOWS I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO.

AAAH.

Oh...I had to do the dishes all during summer holidays :L and would get a going at for not doing them..mostly happened cos I forgot or was out..1) can't help forgetting 2) I can't wash dishes when going out :L now I just take the bins out. Which is fun cos I can see my neighbors kittens if they're out :teehee:

Aww that's nice :3 You might like it though' date=' it can be fun :naughty:[/quote']

Tell me about it XD I ain't got a clue what it is really..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate my life, my home town, my country and especially my school and those guys who bullies me. Thank you, that's all. Goodbye.

+1. Oh, and my parents.

Thankyou.

I'm doing great how about you :biggrin2:

Well, my parents have really annoyed me today, but OH WELL. I'm glad you're good though :teehee:

Oh...I had to do the dishes all during summer holidays :L and would get a going at for not doing them..mostly happened cos I forgot or was out..1) can't help forgetting 2) I can't wash dishes when going out :L now I just take the bins out. Which is fun cos I can see my neighbors kittens if they're out :teehee:

Tell me about it XD I ain't got a clue what it is really..

I have to do the dishes all the time girl. :mf_rosetinted: Oh, and the bins.

Aaaaaw that's cute! :wub2:

That might be nice' date=' just as a little vacation. :teehee:[/quote']

yep. This bullying started again this week, just because i'm bit different than others. And my best friend isn't at school this week, she is only one who is in my class and is my friend, my other friend's are in different classes.

yep. This bullying started again this week, just because i'm bit different than others. And my best friend isn't at school this week, she is only one who is in my class and is my friend, my other friend's are in different classes.

:tears::hug: :hug:

aww I"m really sorry about that you're amazing, it's not fair that people bully you :sneaky2:

I find being different special :wink2: I'm different also

I'm sorry you have to go through all this :tears:

I unclogged the toilet :mf_rosetinted: and that's about it . Great life huh :das:

How about u

It took you ALL day? :shocked: Great life indeed :das:

I spent six hours on a painting for my art GCSE and then my stepdad called me bone idle. Lovely isn't he? :naughty:

Every night I see the same man walking to the pub. Poor guy.

I find being different special :wink2: I'm different also

I'm sorry you have to go through all this :tears:

:hug: my class is full of same kind of girls and boys (every boy plays hockey and every girl uses so much make up, so they look like barbies, except me and my best friend.) we are the only ones who rides and don't use make up. And i'm cos i like different kind of music than anyone in our school. I have proofs that i'm only one in my school who likes Mika. (and they know that i love Mika's music, and act that i'm some kind of freak.) oh and i can use computers really well, so i'm a weirdo cos of that too.

It took you ALL day? :shocked: Great life indeed :das:

I spent six hours on a painting for my art GCSE and then my stepdad called me bone idle. Lovely isn't he?

Sounds like a lovely guy :naughty:

Yes ,Great life Indeed :floor: :floor: :floor:

:hug: my class is full of same kind of girls and boys (every boy plays hockey and every girl uses so much make up, so they look like barbies, except me and my best friend.) we are the only ones who rides and don't use make up. And i'm cos i like different kind of music than anyone in our school. I have proofs that i'm only one in my school who likes Mika.

Awwww :aah: I'm glad American schools aren't like that :mf_rosetinted:

:hug: my class is full of same kind of girls and boys (every boy plays hockey and every girl uses so much make up, so they look like barbies, except me and my best friend.) we are the only ones who rides and don't use make up. And i'm cos i like different kind of music than anyone in our school. I have proofs that i'm only one in my school who likes Mika.

I know what ya mean

Well you're always welcome here at MFC :huglove:

Archived